Fear - hesitation

Mohammed Asad Khan   Monday, February 04, 2002, 09:17 GMT

I guess this website has already covered all possible topics for discussion except readucing fearness when someone wants to speak English.

If I can get a chance for speaking English, And I think I can't transfer my message. Here my question is that to shut my tongue or to avail the chance whether I can transfer my message or not acrosss a person. Should I goahaed for it.?

I shouldn't be worry about my possible mistakes. Should I be?

Be confident or not?

RUDE   Monday, February 04, 2002, 10:43 GMT
I don't like your English, Mohammed Asad Khan. You should be worry about your mistakes. Your English is full of bugs. I hardly uderstand you.
I encourage you to "shut your tongue".
If I understand you well, you are afraid to use English because of your mistakes. This is all right.
I like you Mohammed Asad Khan. I have noticed that you have made some progress in your English. But, your English is still ridiculous. If you want to improve your English don't write and don't speak.
Read books and watch films in English. Be patient. The ability to use English will come.
Mohammed Asad Khan   Monday, February 04, 2002, 12:56 GMT

Great Advice!!!!!

I'm gonna stop writing and speaking. you will not see any post from my side.
I want to be patient and try to collect inputs. Okay.
I have decided before you wrote this post.

Be happy and take care!
thirumal   Tuesday, April 16, 2002, 15:19 GMT
i got some tips from yours replys. i want to conversation with somebody because i like to improve my spoken english.And i also have some fever in public plases when i speaking english. so give some tibs. thankig you
RUDE   Wednesday, April 17, 2002, 15:03 GMT
My advice is: Improve your written English. This will be your first step in improving your spoken English.
jose   Thursday, April 18, 2002, 20:29 GMT
My advice for RUDE is to shut up.