Refuting ANTI-SEMITIC JEWS who continue to DERIDE YIDDISH!

Nadav Ben-Ami   Wednesday, December 24, 2003, 06:39 GMT

ALL I CAN SAY IS I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING BAD THINGS ABOUT YIDDISH. I SPEAK THIS LANGUAGE AND I TAKE GREAT OFFENCE OF WHAT SO CALLED "JEWS" HERE ARE SAYING ABOUT IT. ITS TOO BAD THE HEBREW LANGUAGE DID NOT DIE IN THE HOLOCAUST AS WELL... JEWS KEEP DERIDING JEWS, MEANWHILE, CHRISTIANITY IS INCREASING IN ISRAEL AND MORE JEWS ARE SIMPLY DESTROYING THEIR IDENTITIES AS JEWS. THATS FINE WITH ME, BUT DONT' TAKE YIDDISH LANGUAGE WITH YOU!!! TO THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO SAY "OH, BUT MANY ARE OPTING FOR IVRIT, OR YIDDISH IS A NON-REVIVED LANGUAGE WHY BOTHER? " ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS: IF WE LET YIDDISH DIE, THEN THE NAZI GERMANS HAVE WON! THE NAZIS IN GENERAL HAVE WON, HITLER WON, STALIN WON... BUT, YOU ALL KEEP DERIDING YIDDISH(THIS IS TARGETED TO ANTI-SEMITIC JEWS AND SABRAS!) ONE DAY, JUST ONE DAY ISRAEL WILL BE DESTROYED BY A CATACLYSMIC EVENT. I SUPPORT PALESTINIANS DRIVING ISRAELIS INTO THE SEA.. WHO NEEDS ISRAEL!? AFTER ALL, IT WAS THE ZIONISTS WHO MADE THE PICTURE OF YIDDISH CULTURE AS BAD.. TELL ME, AS YOU KEEP DERIDING YIDDISH, MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE LEARNING IT!!! JEWS ARE ASHAMED OF THEIR HERITAGE.. YIDN HAYNT ZENEN SHEMEVDIK AF ZEYERE KULTUR... AND WITH NO DOUBT THIS WILL LEAD TO A 2ND HOLOCAUST... BY THOSE WHO KEEP DERIDING JEWS, BUT IT WON'T BE A WAR AGAINST NON-JEWS.. OH NO!!! BUT, IT WILL BE A WAR AGAINST ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH DIASPORA!!! JEWS KEEP SPREADING HATE LIES ABOUT POLES.. I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP! I AM ALSO SICK OF THE MENTIONING OF THE HOLOCAUST! BIG DEAL! MENTION MILLIONS OF OTHERS THAN JEWS WHO DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST!!! YIDDISH AIN'T NO HOLOCAUST LANGUAGE EITHER, AT LEAST THE ONE I SPEAK.. SO TO ALL THOSE JEWS, JULIAN, AND THE REST WHO KEEP DERIDING YIDDISH: MAY YOU BE SCORNED FOR THE REST OF YOUR FAKE JEW LIVES!!!

NADAV

YIDDISH LIVES!!! AND WILL LIVE BECAUSE IT HAS A SOUL.. I AM THE OWNER OF THE LANGUAGE, I EVEN PERFORM ROCK CONCERTS IN IT!!! HEBREW IS NOT THE ONLY LANGUAGE JEWS SPEAK, NOR IS IT THE SPOKESMAN FOR ASHKENAZIC JEWS!!! ISRAEL, HANDS OFF YIDDISH!
mjd   Wednesday, December 24, 2003, 08:25 GMT
Any statistics on native Yiddish speakers and how many are learning it these days?
Jamie On   Wednesday, December 24, 2003, 19:39 GMT
To Nadav - if you want to talk about Yiddish with me I'd be interested in talking about it, at the moment I only know basics but I want to know more.
Clark   Wednesday, December 24, 2003, 22:48 GMT
Ich gleich Yiddisch awwer Deitsch iss besser :-)
Yahtzee   Sunday, December 28, 2003, 19:04 GMT
Um....what was that all about?
Corey Graham the anti-semite.   Monday, December 29, 2003, 20:34 GMT
If someone doesn't like something about the jewish way of life why does that make me anti-semetic? I don't like alot of things Americans do, it doesn't mean I wish bad things on them personally (maybe financially, but not personally).

Please stop trying to put a political spin and try and label a person for not liking everything you, or your people do.
Dimwit Hater   Tuesday, December 30, 2003, 01:12 GMT
If something bad happened to American financially, it would affect us personally, dimwit!
Corey Graham the anti-semite.   Tuesday, December 30, 2003, 17:21 GMT
Dimwit hater,

Funny how your life revolves so much around money that any loss or gain determines your happiness and or quality of life.

Sound too depressing to live like you, thank god I'm just a simple dim wit
mjd   Tuesday, December 30, 2003, 20:53 GMT
Take it easy now, children.
Corey Graham   Tuesday, December 30, 2003, 21:25 GMT
But he started it! hehe
randy dandy   Tuesday, December 30, 2003, 21:47 GMT
That post was totally pointless.
Corey Graham   Tuesday, December 30, 2003, 22:58 GMT
People you need to realize that people dont always care what you think.

for example: Randy Dandy felt it necessary to post his feelings about my post. I say lighten up, its a joke. When your 50 dying of some cancer because you're all stressed out, or you blow your brains out because you realize no one cares. Look at me I'm filthy rich, I mean crazy rich. I dont give a shit about anything or anyone except me friends and family. Thats why I am rich, I dont get respect I earn it. Now really does your cutting me down offend me, not really. It only offends me when you feel your opinion matters to everyone, but guess what? Your opinion only matters to you, so keep it to yourself.

Now I like cheese should I write about how much I like cheese or tell people that since they don't like my brand they all suck. Guess what NO BODY CARES!
Jay the non-semite Jew   Wednesday, December 31, 2003, 17:37 GMT
Most Jews aren't "Semites" so the phrase "anti-semitic Jew" really doesn't mean quite what most people want it to mean.
Long Live Yiddish.