What is the most useful language?

Sanja   Thursday, September 30, 2004, 15:12 GMT
OK, here are the answers in my honest opinion:

1.) In non-English speaking countries, English is definitely the most important foreign language. In English speaking countries people will do just fine without knowing any foreign language, but even in that case it could be useful.

2.) I don't think that Chinese will ever replace English as an international language.

3.) I think it's stupid to place restrictions on the number of English songs that can be played on the radio.

By the way, "McLeod's daughters" are shown here in Bosnia at the moment, on one of our TV stations and I always watch them with my sister. Maybe it came here a little bit late, but see Mick, we are not so far away from the rest of the world after all...LOL :) :P
Damian   Thursday, September 30, 2004, 16:18 GMT
<<A cop shop in the country? No idea. Minus the police,...>>

"Blue Heelers"

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~salsop/bhis/bh.htm
Mi5 Mick   Friday, October 01, 2004, 03:25 GMT
>>Maybe it came here a little bit late, but see Mick, we are not so far away from the rest of the world after all...LOL :) :P <<

But we are!

Blue Heelers: yeah of course. Well you guys know more about these shows than me! I'll have to have squizz at them sometime, especially Mcleod's - it has more appeal with those good sorts ;) (the chicks).
Damian   Friday, October 01, 2004, 07:24 GMT
(the chicks).

You mean those cute, wee, yellow feathery, chirping, tweety birdies?
Mi5 Mick   Friday, October 01, 2004, 13:01 GMT
And those too Damian.

:P