California vuelve a ser mexicana, gracias al vodka

Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:18 pm GMT
US is only superior to the rest of countries in military terms.
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:23 pm GMT
¿Tú has enviado un cohete a la luna?
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:46 pm GMT
No, ni USA tampoco.
mac   Thu May 01, 2008 12:49 am GMT
First off, I want to point out that called any nation "stupid" is an empty and gross generalization statement that doesn't mean anything and hold no weight.

<< Many nations are far superior to the US in different ways:

- Oil wealth: Canada, Middle eastern countries, etc. (you need to exclude the US oil shale, which might or might not be worth something someday) >>

The US does have oil. But for some reasons doesn't tap much of it. I don't know. Anyway, the existence of oil doesn't make a country "superior".

<< - Population: India, China >>

So quantity equals quality? Overpopulation can be a negative thing too. I depends how you look at it. Regardless the US population is large but not overcrowed like in those countries.

<< - Land area: Russia, Canada, China >>

So what? Half of Russia and Canada are Ice. China is about the same size. Superior is size doesn't mean superior in quality either.

<< - History+Culture: Most countries, especially, China, India, Italy, middle East. >>

True. But it isn't the US's fault that it is relatively new country. Besides, the quality of life is MUCH better in the US compared to those countries (not counting Italy), so what does THAT say?

<< - Education: Many European and Asian countries. >>

You have some truths here, but it varies by country, subject and to differnt extents. Besides, there must be some reason why students from all over the world come to study in the US.

The meaning of superor in this case depends on the individual point of view.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 12:58 am GMT
American harlots are aweful! Vietnam is far superior to the USA in this respect.
Skippy   Thu May 01, 2008 1:03 am GMT
Actually, the US is geographically larger than China. It is the third largest country in the world.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 3:15 pm GMT
I wouldn't brag on a quantity of land that my ancestors have stolen.
Skippy   Thu May 01, 2008 3:18 pm GMT
I'll brag on it, because my ancestors didn't steal anything. And is that not the case of Canada or Russia as well? Even China to an extent...
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 3:21 pm GMT
Yes, it is the case. Simply, the largeness of a country is irrelevant.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 3:22 pm GMT
Yes, only the largenes of a dick is important.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 3:24 pm GMT
And mine is bigger than yours.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 6:07 pm GMT
I'll brag on it, because my ancestors didn't steal anything

They stolen half of Mexico, Hawaii, the Panama Canal, the oil of some Middle East Countries, the colonies of Spain (Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc) the natural resources of South America and so on, the list can continue.

The Americans have done a lot of illegal things and they simple reconstruct history in order to appear innocent (well at least at the eyes of their descendants) because the World outside the Anglosphere don't give a damn about the US.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 6:21 pm GMT
Canada: I don't consider "developed" a country which butcher seals savagely every year. It's a bit of forgotten third world country. Maybe just Quebec can be considered as a decent country.

US: China is bigger than US, apart this I think it's superflous every comment on this country. Definitely third word country in many aspects

Australia: this is the worst of the three. Definitely a third world country. People who live in cardboard houses with a cultural level even lower than some North Americans. I think they are so stupid because they are most Anglo than north Americans and they didn't have a healthy immigration which could raise the level of the people.
Celine Dion   Thu May 01, 2008 6:22 pm GMT
Freedom for Quebec!!
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 6:28 pm GMT
I'll brag on it, because my ancestors didn't steal anything.

No?? They only stole a whole continent!!
America was Indian before Anglo-vampires came, stole it and infected them with their progeny. Same for Australia. Be proud. Genocide, bigotry, persecution, racism and slavery is the heritage of your beloved ancestors