easy-to-read French authors

K. T.   Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:00 am GMT
http://www.wordreference.com/

Very good language forums. Not perfect, but pretty good. They have Italian, Spanish, French, and Portuguese dictionaries and I've come across a German forum there a couple times.
Guest   Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:13 pm GMT
Why do u want to waste your time in gay literature?
Guest   Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 pm GMT
Is "L'Amant" that movie that ends with the girl being an old woman, writing about her youth in her Paris apartment? She also says something like "he did me so well and hard that I thought he has was a master at it" or something like that...
Guest   Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:59 pm GMT
Try IMBD.
Guest   Mon May 19, 2008 3:15 pm GMT
Gallus means eunuch in Latin:

Galli (singular Gallus) was the Roman name for castrated followers of the Phrygian goddess Cybele, which were regarded as a third gender by contemporary Roman scholars,[citation needed] comparable to transgendered people in the modern world. The chief of these priests was referred to as a battakes, and later as the archigallus.Hieronymus believed the name was given by the Romans as a sign of their contempt for the Gauls.

So the Gauls were eunuchs and their descendants too. This fact explains why French sounds so gay! They lack what real men have.

The Galli were castrated voluntarily, typically during an ecstatic celebration called Dies Sanguinis, or Day of Blood, which took place on March 24.
Guest   Mon May 19, 2008 6:45 pm GMT
Antimoon should be proclaimed a beaner-free area.
Guest   Mon May 19, 2008 7:54 pm GMT
Beans are good. After I eat beaners I fart at your frogish face.
Guest   Tue May 20, 2008 9:13 am GMT
Beans are good. After I eat beaners I shit at your HISPANIC DUNG BEETLE like face.
Guest   Tue May 20, 2008 9:29 am GMT
I emailed Wikipedia and they answered that the article about "Gallus" inserted just recently. Therefore it was again a pure imagination by a hispANNUS.