Italian cultural and language division

Cosa Nostra   Mon May 05, 2008 2:02 pm GMT
come-on "Sorinescu Ceausescu" you Italians are the worst scum on this planet when we talk about crime.

You and the Nazis are the devils on earth, you murdered innocent people, children, women, raped and killed them with cold blood. The worst organized crime the world has ever seen.

Go and read the American newspapers about your crimes, you SATAN!

Shame on you!!!
Burn Magyarorszag !   Mon May 05, 2008 2:10 pm GMT
To Sorinescu Ceausescu, HunGAYrian mocskos köcsög
This is the truth about your fucking country:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWurxKHv8HQ
Burn Magyarorszag !   Mon May 05, 2008 2:21 pm GMT
Cosa Nostra

No italian would ever say "pig latin language" as this Sorinescu did. But I heard this from many Magyars. Ditto for "fake country", "fake language".

This Sorinescu is obviously a Magyar from Romania (Transylvania).
Guest   Mon May 05, 2008 2:28 pm GMT
"come-on "Sorinescu Ceausescu" you Italians are the worst scum on this planet when we talk about crime.

You and the Nazis are the devils on earth, you murdered innocent people, children, women, raped and killed them with cold blood. The worst organized crime the world has ever seen.

Go and read the American newspapers about your crimes, you SATAN!

Shame on you!!!"

Yes , Italian MAFIA committed numerous crimes. Some FBI statistics talk about 500.000 murders related with Italian organised crime.
Alessandro   Mon May 05, 2008 2:31 pm GMT
Il livello di questo forum si sta abbassando vertiginosamente. Dov'è il moderatore?

The level of this forum is lowering dramatically. Where is the moderator?
Proud italian gypsy   Mon May 05, 2008 6:11 pm GMT
the moderator was killed by sicilian mafia :(
Capo di Mafia   Tue May 06, 2008 4:15 am GMT
"the moderator was killed by sicilian mafia :("

I killed him, raped his wife and killed his children, in Brooklyn 4th St at Seventh Ave.

I make him an offer he cant refuse!

CAPISCI ?
Guest   Tue May 06, 2008 7:24 am GMT
Russian Mafia is far more insidious than the Italian mamma's boys!

Italian: Mamma mia! Where is my gun? Mamma mia! Give me some spaghetti! Mamma mia! Look at my fashionable shoes! Mamma mia, I love you!

Russian: Money or bullet!
Guest   Tue May 06, 2008 10:04 am GMT
"France shows the same diversity. "

Not in an economic point of view, there are not a rich north vs a poor south. both parts have rich and poor parts. the poorest regions of france are those of "nord-pas de Calais", bordering belgium.
Guest   Tue May 06, 2008 10:32 am GMT
What's the poorest region of Spain?
Guest   Tue May 06, 2008 12:51 pm GMT
What's the poorest region of Spain?

Extremadura, a region in South West, near to Portugal, and Andalusia.
The richest is Madrid.
Guest   Tue May 06, 2008 1:00 pm GMT
''Why is there such a linguistic and cultural division within Italy? ''

Northern Italy: they speak Galoroman languages there informally, or Italian language with a heavy Galoroman accent formally (most notable people: Nek - Emilian accent; Laura Pausini- heavy redneck Romagnolo accent)

Central Italy (Tuscany, Marche, Umbria, Rome, L'Aquila): it's where dialects close to the standard language are used, that's why many newscasters and singers come from these regions...this is where you want to go if you want to learn neutral Italian (most notable people: Eros, Monica Bellucci, Tiziano Ferro)

Southern Italy: they speak SouthRoman languages informally, or Italian with heavy accent
From Milano   Tue May 06, 2008 6:16 pm GMT
Southern Italians are shorter and darker than northern Italians, with smaller and more dolichocephalic heads.

Again with this shit in 2008? Your brain stopped in XIX century, idiotic northern Italian
Northern European   Tue May 06, 2008 7:02 pm GMT
Only Italians themselves or other Southern Europeans spot any difference in their physical anthroplogy. Come on, there is no light or dark black hair - and swarthy is just swarthy.
danny   Thu May 08, 2008 9:15 pm GMT
iam sicilian and its italian. we are dark because we are a mix of greek and arab and north italian. but we are still italians. but america comes first. usa!!!! we rule the world !!