Italian cultural and language division

Guest   Thu May 08, 2008 9:42 pm GMT
Why are there so many Italians in many countries? : USa, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, France, etc.
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 8:03 am GMT
There are much less Italians in these countries than Hispanics, Russians, Germans, English or Polish...
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 10:40 am GMT
In Argentina there are more Italians than Hispanics and in Brazil there are more Italians than people with Portuguese ancestry.
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 11:33 am GMT
Sorry guys, You confuse being Italian and having italian origins. Not the same thing, ask a real Italian from Italy.
Miguel   Fri May 09, 2008 12:28 pm GMT
When the moral values disapear, it remains only a pretended shown superiority like:

for Romanians : to not be gipsy;
for Italians: to not be sicilian;
for Spaniards: to not be latinos, gipsy

In fact, all these tries to differenciate yourself from what you consider inferior appears only in societies with problems; They apear when the moral values are lost; when the people frustrations and unhappines reached an extremly high level level and no hopes are seen anymore. If a society is healty, and doing well nobody cares if the head of the southern Italians are smaller than of the Northern ones. Nobody cares about the gypsies, theyr sking colours and so on. When such things apears, we need to understand that something doesn't work well in the society.

When Hitler came on power, Germany was economicaly, totaly down. Moraly and econmicaly alientated ,the germans found the support in keeping them self up, by considering themsleves superiors. To be a Jew, became a shame; Being a jew, ment for germnas, to be inferior. Hitler took advantage and fed up the people even more with those theories and the end, is known for everybody.

That happens today with Romanians which already started to put fire on gypsies ghetos; that is going to happen if the politicians are idiots, incapable to do what they are supposed to do; that is going to happen in Italy if the so called difference between North and South will continue to be sustained and manipulated by idiots as those form the North League.

Gypsies, Latinos, Jews, Sicilians, Arabs, Greeks, Romanians, Italians, Spaniards, French , Germnas etc, are all HUMAN BEINGS. They all appeared on these earth to live, not to die. Only our incapability to adjust ourself to a true creedance, to true moral values made us all just a world of handicaped individuals. Yes, the north Italens are mad about the southern Italiens reputation, (they say), but did tehy ever tried to find out what determined the soutehr Italians to create mafia? The genetic inclination towards such type of organization cannot be taken in serios by inteligent people. Why are not the greek mafiosee, if sicilians are sharing genes with them?
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 12:49 pm GMT
for Spaniards: to not be latinos, gipsy .

That is absurd. Spanish people are delighted to be considered latinos, because in Spain people are well aware of what "Latino" means. They don't want to be considered like south Americans but the term latino applied properly is accepted in Spain.
Miguel   Fri May 09, 2008 6:30 pm GMT
Obviousley, I didn't reffer to the term "Latino"!

"They don't want to be considered like south Americans but the term latino applied properly is accepted in Spain".

Welcome home!
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 6:41 pm GMT
The Jews did great contributions to the Humanity. Hitler's madness about Jews was complete propaganda. But gypsies in Spain do not contribute to anything appart from attacking people with knives , stealing, selling drugs and taking advantage of the public social security which is sustained by real Spaniards's hard work while gypsies do nothing appart from commiting crimes. To work is a dishonour for a gypsy , so there is nothing they can apport t us. The gypsies get completely free healthcare and it's not fair. Appart from that now it's entering more gypsies from Romania in the country. We are already fed up with gypsies so imagine hosting more gypsies from Romania. I d not want they to be exterminated but at least I hope they all are expeled from Spain. We are tired of standing these lazy criminals for five centuries . The never adapted to our society and never will, so there are not more options left. A final solution is necessary.
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 6:41 pm GMT
<<Why is there such a linguistic division within Italy? >>

Centuries of ignorance, and the lack of standardized education, produced the myriad different dialects of vulgar latin spoken there. Hopefully, the other languages will soon be eliminated and replaced completely by standard italian.
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 7:05 pm GMT
<<<When Hitler came on power, Germany was economicaly, totaly down. Moraly and econmicaly alientated ,the germans found the support in keeping them self up, by considering themsleves superiors. To be a Jew, became a shame; Being a jew, ment for germnas, to be inferior. Hitler took advantage and fed up the people even more with those theories and the end, is known for everybody. >>>>

This scenarion is plausible but not based on facts. Hitler didnĀ“t mention the jewish matters in the elections 1932/33 in order not to loose the elections...only a small minority would then have voted for him if Germans had knewn his plans.
Miguel   Sat May 10, 2008 10:13 pm GMT
"The Jews did great contributions to the Humanity. Hitler's madness about Jews was complete propaganda. But gypsies in Spain do not contribute to anything appart from attacking people with knives , stealing, selling drugs and taking advantage of the public social security which is sustained by real Spaniards's hard work while gypsies do nothing appart from commiting crimes."

You missed my point! For the germans, the jews were inferior, point. The ocntribution to the world didn't count because I repeat, the only superiority for a deteriorated german society remained to not be Jew. Read about how the have portraited the jews...very closed to how you portrait the gypsies today: speculants, lasy, dirty etc...I'm sory but I cannot continuie explaining what I tried to say in my previous comment; I hopped you understand...

take care
Guest   Sat May 10, 2008 10:28 pm GMT
how you portrait the gypsies today: speculants, lasy, dirty etc...

I didn't portray the gypsies as speculators, I'm an speculator myself and have Jewish ancestry, but you can't deny that gypsies are lazy and don't like to earn a living honestly. Jews gave many nobel prizes to the Humanity ,that is a fact. Gypsies in Spain are lazy, crimminals and filthy. That is a fact. I didn't meet a single gypsy in my university despite they are encouraged to integrate, they prefer the easy money of steals , drugs selling or State social aids .
Flamenco   Sat May 17, 2008 5:41 pm GMT
Gypsy gave Flamenco to Spain, famous music Gypsy Kings, so shut-up you idiots, Flamenco the image of Spain is nothing Spanish. Its Gypsy music.

I know Gypsies are a problem, but they have no country, and their nationality of the host country should be erased.

Gypsies from, Spain, Italy, Romania should have their nationality removed and just be named Gypsy, and allowed to travel freely within the EU.

No country wants them, why send them back to Spain, Romania, or Italy ?
Why? They are not Spaniards, Italians or Romanians, so let them travel as they did for 1000 years.

Gypsies are a European problem so Europe should deal with them, educate them and civilise them.
Guest   Sat May 17, 2008 5:59 pm GMT
Gypsy Kings are French I think, not Spanish.
Locust   Sun May 18, 2008 2:41 am GMT
I agree with "Flamenco", gypsies have no country, and Gypsy Kings are originally from Spain Andalusia, their parents fled from Spain during the Spanish Civil War.

They are French citizens with Gypsy Spanish ethnicity. Anyway they are singing in Spanish representing Flamenco and Spain - Andalusia. (there is no connection with France in their Music - Lyrics - Style - Look, etc)