Call for Damian!

Sarah   Tue May 06, 2008 2:54 pm GMT
Hey my dear friends,

Hope you all are doing great. I need to talk with Damian in Edinburgh. So If he is here or if any one knows him, please tell him.

The Best for you all!
Damian in Edinburgh   Tue May 06, 2008 5:53 pm GMT
Sarah: I'm here but right now I have to go out - off to the theatre in town. Be back on much later tonight. Regards. Damian
Guest   Tue May 06, 2008 11:18 pm GMT
movie theater?
Guest   Tue May 06, 2008 11:21 pm GMT
It's 0:20 right now.
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed May 07, 2008 12:02 am GMT
Sarah - I only just got home and it's now past 01:00hrs so off to my wee slumber pit...I have to be up again by 06:30hrs so I'll be around tomorrow sometime.

No, Guest - not a movie theatre - live action at the Lyceum Theatre in Grindlay St, just off the Lothian Road.

TRUMPETS AND RASPBERRIES
Wednesday 23 April to Saturday 10 May 2008 - 19.45

... Mistaken identity and chaotic confusions abound when, after an industrial accident, the head of a large corporation is mistakenly surgically reconstructed as one of his employees, and finds himself chief suspect in a kidnap plot against himself! First performed in 1981, under its original Italian title, Clacson, Trombette e Pernacchi (Claxons, Trumpets and Raspberries) Dario Fo’s political satire on the perils of surgical procedures and the politics of pain is guaranteed to have you in stitches! So crack open the laughing gas and let the fun commence in this rib-tickling farcical comedy from a Nobel Prize winning writer. Fo’s political comedies have long struck a chord with audiences in Scotland, with recently acclaimed productions of Can’t Pay? Won’t Pay!, Mistero Buffo and Accidental Death of an Anarchist. Tony Cownie directs his second Lyceum production of the season, and lends his renowned comic touch to our final show of the year. There is a 14:30 matinee on Wednesdays (except 07 May) and Saturdays.
Sarah   Wed May 07, 2008 2:37 pm GMT
Hi Damian,
Miss ya guy ;)

Because you couldn't give me your email address to be in contact with each other, would you please give me your name in MySpace website If you have. I have an account there. Just look for " Sarah" in Saudi Arabia country. There would be many, so the better is to give me yours.
I'm waiting your reply here:)

Regards...
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed May 07, 2008 7:50 pm GMT
Sarah:

I did mention in a post some time back now that I don't give out my e-mail address in an open forum like this, and I think you understood.

Unfortunately, I don't use MySpace either, nor any of the other social networking sites such as Facebook or Bebo.....all my contacts (business or personal) are made face to face, so to speak, rather than on internet sites. Sorry about that, Sarah. If by chance we were ever to meet up either here in Edinburgh, or anywhere else in the UK, (or perhaps even in Saudi Arabia, although I have no immediate plans to go there!)I'd be more than pleased to have a good chat and a wee bit of a laugh, and a dinner date could not be ruled out! :-)

But I am more than happy to exchange views and opinions on all the topics relating to - or perhaps remotely relating to on many occasions and quite frequently not at all! - the general subject matter permitted in the Antimoon forum.

It was nice to hear from you again. Best regards....looking forward to "seeing" you on here again soon!
Sarah   Fri May 09, 2008 8:00 am GMT
I did understand it Damian. I also wouldnot post it.

You are not sorry my friend. It is okay:-)
To be clear, all what I want is to learn the british accent as I mentioned before, by chatting with somebody regulary.
I see that you donot use the internet language, which makes me admire yours. As you might know that I am studying ESL, so I need to practise more and more with native speakers. I can do it in Antimoon forum If you keep in touch Damian, and If we can, which I am not sure we can do it here because It just considers Languages learning matters, talk about general topics, daily topics.
I hope the administration consider this suggestion.

Best Regards,
Sarah