asking a boy out

Guest   Thu May 08, 2008 12:24 am GMT
theres a cute boy in my school
i wanna have a taste of his thing and i get so horny when i think of him
how do you approach him and what do you say to make him like you?
Guest   Thu May 08, 2008 12:56 am GMT
Say "I want to fuck you." to him.
Jack   Thu May 08, 2008 10:23 pm GMT
Ask him if he has read Shakespeare.
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 12:00 am GMT
<< Say "I want to fuck you." to him. >>

I can't say that. I'm a lady.
Cahota   Fri May 09, 2008 12:49 am GMT
You say you're a "lady" and yet you go around posting crap like this?

Lol, yeah right.
meez   Fri May 09, 2008 8:02 am GMT
Say "I want to srew you", then....
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 1:21 pm GMT
<<<< Say "I want to fuck you." to him. >>

I can't say that. I'm a lady. >>

Are you *really* a "lady" ;)? i.e. a female, with ovaries?...

seriously, what girl says something like this:
"i wanna have a taste of his thing and i get so horny when i think of him "???

You're a frickin' Dude loser!
Wintereis   Mon May 12, 2008 6:32 pm GMT
I don't think that the expression of sexual or romantic interest can be too different between western nations (if you are from a western nation that is). You simply ask him out for a cup of coffee or to a movie or to some social event. It is not that difficult. I would refrain from saying "I wanna have a taste of your thing" . . . if you want to be considered a lady that is. Women in The U.S.--and I think the U.K.--are typically not as frank as that. It tends to be more of a game of cat and mouse, of innuendo and subtle flirtation. Innuendo might be difficult for people who are not well versed in English, but I think you can manage. Good luck.
Wintereis   Mon May 12, 2008 6:53 pm GMT
. . . as far as making him like you, there are no magic words. If he likes you he likes you. Be aware of cultureal differences too when you speak to him. In much of Europe it is okay to talk ill of muslim imigrants. In the U.S., (if you are in the U.S.) because of its history of racial devide, people who talk ill of a minority are usually looked down upon and concidered ignorant. That's how my friend Sandra from Munich and I got in a big fight.
Guest   Mon May 12, 2008 7:03 pm GMT
There are many Americans and even pundits (especially pundits!) who are quite unlike you, Wintereis.
Wintereis   Mon May 12, 2008 10:12 pm GMT
Of course there are many Americans that are not like me. And I don't think you should consider political pundits a good example of the typical American. They are playing the ratings game. There is racism in the United States, however, open examples of racism are, indeed, looked down upon by the majority of Americans. Racism in the last few decades has changed significantly in the United States. It is not socially acceptable to use ethnic slurs or to denigrate minorities. This doesn’t mean it has been eradicated. Racism simply exists more prominently in other forms. I think if you look at those same examples, you will see that those people tend to be ridiculed and are often punished for open displays of bigotry. Take Michael Richard's explosion and subsequent ridicule as an example or Don Imus'. I think you will find that openly stating something that may be perceived as bigoted is far less acceptable in the U.S. than it is in many European countries. There is even a wonderful comedy sketch about it by Whoopi Goldberg. Of course, it may just be that the language barrier inhibits tactfulness among nonnative speakers of English.
Guest   Tue May 13, 2008 2:22 am GMT
Most threads here at Antimoon start off on a scholarly or noble note, and then eventually go downhill from there.

It's interesting how this one started off with a troll post, but managed to pull itself up to a more scholarly level.