The most useful languages for world travel

Guest   Thu May 15, 2008 1:58 pm GMT
How many children does that proud French speaker like Celine Dion have? Thanks to the money she earned singing in English she could have more than 10 little francophones but she has 1 kid only if I recall. If all the Quebecers are like her I don't think they have such a high fertility rate . 5 children per French Canadian couple? Come on, only underdeveloped countries have that fertility rate. Don't fool us. Quebec is too cold .
Guest   Thu May 15, 2008 2:18 pm GMT
<< How many children does that proud French speaker like Celine Dion have? Thanks to the money she earned singing in English she could have more than 10 little francophones but she has 1 kid only if I recall. If all the Quebecers are like her I don't think they have such a high fertility rate . 5 children per French Canadian couple? Come on, only underdeveloped countries have that fertility rate. Don't fool us. Quebec is too cold . >>

Common don't fool us becuse Anglo Canada is the 1 that is having problem with feritlity. Haven't you noticed that the it attracts immigrants from countries and most of them comes from China. It won't be long now the character of Anglo Canada will switch to Chinese one.

Hispanic America on the other hand boast that they breed like rabbits when in reality the Ameridians who carry spanish sounding names aew the ones who multiply so fast. These amerindians are jus waiting for th right time to assert the original cultures of those countries and throw off the yoke of the hispanic language and culture once and for all as what is happening in Canada where the amerindians even carved a huge territory if their own from Anglo Canada.
Guest   Thu May 15, 2008 2:26 pm GMT
That is the problem that Quebec has, it lacks both high fertility rate and migrants prefer to work in other parts of Canada . Quebec population will remain pure if that is what worries you, but it diminishes and that prevents t
the French language to compete against English.
Guest   Thu May 15, 2008 2:32 pm GMT
<< That is the problem that Quebec has, it lacks both high fertility rate and migrants prefer to work in other parts of Canada . Quebec population will remain pure if that is what worries you, but it diminishes and that prevents t
the French language to compete against English. >>

They migrate in a place where they can easily promote French such as Northern Ontario/Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Alberta where there are few English speakers because they avoid to settle them since they find them unsuitable to be inhabited.