In the beginning it was to word...

the real truth   Thu May 29, 2008 5:35 pm GMT
Sure, and other guys that worship in the wrong way are going to hell and they're even not human. And, we can wage war against them, it doesn't matter as their souls belong to devil. Heck, it's our duty to erase those devil-worshipers from the face of the earth.
Laura Braun   Thu May 29, 2008 5:41 pm GMT
You better shut up the real truth, OK. Why you post so provocate messages? Enough. Enough hate, enough war, enough. I'm for peace. All around the world. That simple word PEACE should be stick on everyone's door.
Laura Braun   Thu May 29, 2008 5:46 pm GMT
You first see how do you thread your women then start to write such garbadge.
the real truth   Thu May 29, 2008 5:47 pm GMT
There will be no peace as long as there is right way of worshiping and wrong way of worshiping.
the real truth   Thu May 29, 2008 5:49 pm GMT
Worshiping in itself is a crime. You should use your head, not some old book instead.
FSM   Thu May 29, 2008 5:50 pm GMT
Let me touch you with My Noodly Appendage.
Laura Braun   Thu May 29, 2008 6:02 pm GMT
Who told you that I think that there is a wrong or right way of worshipping. How about Dalay Lama? Isn't he looks as a holly man. Why you all see the things in black and white. Why people see only their own truth.
Laura Braun   Thu May 29, 2008 6:07 pm GMT
ats how did you find me?
cold warrior   Thu May 29, 2008 7:36 pm GMT
<<Enough. Enough hate, enough war, enough. I'm for peace. All around the world. That simple word PEACE should be stick on everyone's door.>>

Where I used to work (long ago), we had the word "PEACE" written in giant letters on our hangar at a SAC nuclear missile base in South Dakota. It was easily readible 10 miles away in Rapid City. The building was called the "peace hangar", and was the largest building no the base. All this didn't do any good, though -- there was plenty of conflist going on all around the world at that time, although we did manage to luck out and avoid WW3 (which was the main mission of SAC).

Unfortunately, as the world gets more and more crowded, war will become more and more common. The best we can hope for is that the wars are far away from us. If you thought the wars of the past centuries were bad, y'aint seen nothin' yet.
Guest   Fri May 30, 2008 4:29 am GMT
The Dalai Lama is a terrorist like Osama bin Laden!
Guest   Fri May 30, 2008 10:29 am GMT
Dalai Lama should be killed.
the TRUTH   Fri May 30, 2008 1:50 pm GMT
<<Sure, and other guys that worship in the wrong way are going to hell and they're even not human. And, we can wage war against them, it doesn't matter as their souls belong to devil. Heck, it's our duty to erase those devil-worshipers from the face of the earth. >>

uh, yes...that's what YOU say; not I

I still receive worship from those who are doing their best, even though it's not exactly what I marked out (they still do it as unto Me). In this case I do look at the heart. However, I know the difference between unintentional ignorance, stubborn and willful ignorance, rebellion, and true devotion. If approached with the truth, these true worshippers have no problem embracing the correction. They're even thankful.
Badjack   Sat May 31, 2008 12:37 am GMT
Laura, I don't think it's appropriate for you to proselytize here in this forum. We're not all Christians, and some of the people here probably are not interested in converting to Christ.

I welcome you as a human being, and your comments about language are valued, but I do not appreciate or welcome your preaching.
Skippy   Sat May 31, 2008 4:46 am GMT
Laura's just defending herself against a hate monger. I end up getting carried away when people start insulting the US, jokingly or not, and I don't blame her for sticking up for her faith.
Guest   Sat May 31, 2008 4:50 am GMT
Yes, I admit going to Church is a good way to learn English. But so is joining your local group of Satanists.