Because of the power and presence of English...

Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:42 am GMT
first of all, I don't upload false information of the wikipedia, secondly, I'm not mac, franco, invitado or another person. The problem is that you don't support people who speak in favour of Spanish on the other hand you are the only pro-French so you have to invent users as tuco, for example. And the most important of all, I don't hate the inguistic groups of German, Russian, Italian, English, Portuguese ... that's what would like to you, in fact, you always accuse us of your thoughts, then you're which hates those linguistic groups. I don't hate french, just people like you who is unable to discuss without insulting and lying. All we could express ourselves properly without insulting, but you can not so something must be done...
adiós   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:45 am GMT
Creo que el idioma castellano nunca tendrá ni la menor importancia a nivel mundial. Al contrario, desaparecerá dentro de un par de años. Ya casi no se usa en España donde todo el mundo habla catalán o euskera. Hay más hablantes de gallego que de castellano. En América Latina la situación es horrorosa y ya no se oye este idioma cuando se camina por las calles, se oye a cambio el francés o el inglés o hasta el quechua con mayor frecuencia. Es un día triste para nosotros, los que tienen el castellano como idioma materno, pero tendremos que aguantarnos, pues así es la brutal realidad.
Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:49 am GMT
That is the only thing you can to do, french fanatic, lie, lie and lie. you don't have arguments in favour of French, you can only lie.

fucking liar..
Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 am GMT
<<Creo que el idioma castellano nunca tendrá ni la menor importancia a nivel mundial. Al contrario, desaparecerá dentro de un par de años. Ya casi no se usa en España donde todo el mundo habla catalán o euskera. Hay más hablantes de gallego que de castellano. En América Latina la situación es horrorosa y ya no se oye este idioma cuando se camina por las calles, se oye a cambio el francés o el inglés o hasta el quechua con mayor frecuencia. Es un día triste para nosotros, los que tienen el castellano como idioma materno, pero tendremos que aguantarnos, pues así es la brutal realidad.>>

And you say this in............ SPANISH!!!
miguelito   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:52 am GMT
Tienes razón adiós, debemos dejar de hablar castellano en este foro porque nadie nos entiende... el castellano, así de inútil... Bueno, voy a practicar mi francés ahora para que tal vez tenga un futuro más prometedor...
Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:10 pm GMT
I'm not tuco and I don't use names that are already used but invent them that suites my taste. As for what you said, the only ones who are liars in this forum are you hispanic fanatics. People from linguistic groups other than French are your enemies because you don't know how to choose words that are hurtful. In addition you're fond of taking credits that are rightfully belong to other linguistic groups.

One example by claiming that Spanish would displace French, German, and Russian as the 2nd most studied language in Europe, that most French speak Spanish and ll those lie. Don't you feel any remorse on all the lies that you made?
JLK   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 pm GMT
<< Right now English has "only" 309,000,000 native speakers. >>

English has actually closer to 400 million native speakers. But if the Hispanic trolls are going to include countries in South America that are 40% Quecha speaking than I am entitled to include all the countries with English as an official language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:English-as-Official-Language.png

That amounts to nearly 2 billion people who already speak or will eventually speak English. Then factor in the amount of English speakers in Europe and the rest of the world. It is laughable to me that one could attempt to compare Spanish with the mighty English language.
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:55 pm GMT
Real Spanish is Mexican Spanish!
Geoff_One   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 pm GMT
Again - Spanish is a lay down misere.
Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:13 pm GMT
Spanish Spammer please stop.

In EU Spanish is 5th language by speakers.
3th Romance language after French and Italian.

http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_243_sum_en.pdf

Insignificant language in Europe.
Geoff_One   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:15 pm GMT
<< Misere-An expression of lamentation or complaint. >>

"Lay down misere" was used rather than "misere". Getting this right is just a simple matter of copying.

In the version of English that I use, "Lay down misere" means someting very different to "An expression of lamentation or complaint". Misere, itself has a different meaning in English than its French definition. Were you thinking of the French definition when you wrote "An expression of lamentation or complaint"?
Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:19 pm GMT
<<I'm not tuco and I don't use names that are already used but invent them that suites my taste. As for what you said, the only ones who are liars in this forum are you hispanic fanatics. People from linguistic groups other than French are your enemies because you don't know how to choose words that are hurtful. In addition you're fond of taking credits that are rightfully belong to other linguistic groups.>>

False Hewlett, you're a french fanatic that want a confrontation between Mexicans and Spaniards, as the post above, that's why you try to create a user called "Tuco" would you know that this word is unknown in mexico?

<<One example by claiming that Spanish would displace French, German, and Russian as the 2nd most studied language in Europe, that most French speak Spanish and ll those lie. Don't you feel any remorse on all the lies that you made?>>

No Hewlett, Tuco, vlader....
first of all is that nobody study French in eastern europe except in romania. In romania French is studied just because belongs to the Francophonie, is the only thing that can make the French government, invite all countries around the world to an organization that serves no purpose and is supported with taxes from the French people, I don't know if you know that any country that belongs to this organization pays any money, everything gives France.

All these things make that your hatred to death those who speak German, Russian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, esperanto, waray-waray or interlingua, all these languages much more important than unnecessary French
Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:26 pm GMT
<< Spanish Spammer please stop. >>

Cliche

<< In EU Spanish is 5th language by speakers. >>

In the EU Spanish is the 5th language by number of speakers.

<< 3th Romance language after French and Italian.>>

3rd

<< Insignificant language in Europe. >>

What level of significance are you using?
What significance criterion are you using?
Which official standard is this included in?
Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:26 pm GMT
Now you want to see the Eurobarometer?

Now you trust in this?

before no but yes now?

Ok, Ok, the Eurobarometer said that the French is in free fall and from 2000 until 2005 Spanish speakers have doubled from 3% to 6%

already you have seen the truth
Guest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:30 pm GMT
<< Hispanic trolls >>

Cliche usage.