Because of the power and presence of English...

Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:03 am GMT
<<What a lie. 30%, 11% , and just 6% of the Swedes speak German, French, and Spanish respectively. The Swedes prefer English and German over French because of similarities. You're lying just like other hispanic fanatics in here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eu_languages>>

hey guy, I don't speak what languages can speak the Swedes, I talk about that at the moment Spanish is studied more than French or German ... and this happens very recently. I am sure that there are more Swedes who speak German and French than Spanish because this languages always has been more studied (German and French), I only say that now that more Swedes are studying Spanish in a few years will know more Spanish, I think is logic.

<<The reason why Spanish is more popular in France, and Italy than German it's because they are easier to study as if they have to study another dialect since it's so similar to their languages and nothing else but they can't hold a conversation in that language they just studied it just ot graduate in High School. That's the reason why Spanish is spoken by 6% of the Europeans because of France, UK, Italy, and Germany. The more than 5% figure of non-native speakers of Spanish is till not enough to beat German, French, and Russian. Even if it double in 2015 still it's just limited to those countries and will still be unkown especially in Eastern Europe where it's the turf of Russian.>>

Spanish is not a dialect... if Spanish is a dialect then French, Portuguese, Italian, or Catalan the same.

Still can not understand what i say, there are more Spanish speakers in Germany that throughout east europe because Germany has almost the same population that Eastern European countries that belong to the EU but the same thing for the French or Italian. Why look bad to Spanish and not French or Italian?
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:14 am GMT
<< hey guy, I don't speak what languages can speak the Swedes, I talk about that at the moment Spanish is studied more than French or German ... and this happens very recently. I am sure that there are more Swedes who speak German and French than Spanish because this languages always has been more studied (German and French), I only say that now that more Swedes are studying Spanish in a few years will know more Spanish, I think is logic. >>

Who are to change the figure. There more Swedes who study German and French than Spanish because the Swede would gain more with the German and French speaking world than 3rd world Spanish speaking world.

You don't have a figure. I know why you're targetting the Swedes it's because they're blond and blue eyed. You just wanted their genes. But the Swedes are not that shallow minded.
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:20 am GMT
<<
Who are to change the figure. There more Swedes who study German and French than Spanish because the Swede would gain more with the German and French speaking world than 3rd world Spanish speaking world.

You don't have a figure. I know why you're targetting the Swedes it's because they're blond and blue eyed. You just wanted their genes. But the Swedes are not that shallow minded.>>

I speak about languages and you speak about racism......

Does this mean that you don't have arguments to debate? I think is that
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:24 am GMT
But I don't understand one thing, are you racist with the Spaniards and not with the Arabs and sub-Saharans living in france? then there is something behind all this ... can you tell me where are you from? I think your hatred of spain is because you live in a particular place ... let's go, tell me, where are you from?
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:31 am GMT
<< But I don't understand one thing, are you racist with the Spaniards and not with the Arabs and sub-Saharans living in france? then there is something behind all this ... can you tell me where are you from? I think your hatred of spain is because you live in a particular place ... let's go, tell me, where are you from? >>

Who's racist in here? It's you hispanics and you're not only racist. Why don't you ask that question to your linguistic partners when they post nasty messages in here against other people? I bet you can't because you consent on what they're doing.

Why do you have to bash other people just attract students for INSTITUTO CERVANTES? Is that the way you advertize for the Spanish language? Making lies and horrible messages against other group of people? Changing data for the sake of Spanish? Are you happy if you win because of cheating(changing information)?
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:44 am GMT
<<Who's racist in here? It's you hispanics and you're not only racist. Why don't you ask that question to your linguistic partners when they post nasty messages in here against other people? I bet you can't because you consent on what they're doing.>>

Then you speak spanish as mother tongue? I repeat to you again...

WHERE ARE YOU FROM???? WHERE ARE YOU FROM????

<<Why do you have to bash other people just attract students for INSTITUTO CERVANTES? Is that the way you advertize for the Spanish language? Making lies and horrible messages against other group of people? Changing data for the sake of Spanish? Are you happy if you win because of cheating(changing information)?>>

Look this topic http://www.antimoon.com/forum/t10964.htm

It is certain that this has been created by you or by someone else who want to insult and make the whole world against those who speak Spanish. A few days ago there was a user called "Spaniard" and now someone uses it against him.
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:08 am GMT
You will never tell us where are you from, right? Why you have so afraid to tell us where are you from?
Guest   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 am GMT
"Imagine, they loaded information on wikipedia that Spanish has more secondary speakers in Poland and Germany just because they heard Popes John Paul II and Benedict XVI give liturgy in Spanish. That's their basis. it's a good thing that it was changed."

Official Vatican languages are Italian and Latin. Spanish is official as French, English or German.
Guest   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:50 am GMT
<< Official Vatican languages are Italian and Latin. Spanish is official as French, English or German. >>

Pure lies! Spanish is not an official language of Vatican. Just Itaian and Latin nothing else. When are these hispanic fanatic gonna stop from making lies?
Guest   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:51 am GMT
Was Napoleon the greatest Frenchman ever (not morally, but rather in terms of ambition)?
Guest   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:53 am GMT
It is certain that there are lots of silly threads here that have been created by you or by someone else who want to insult and make the whole world against those who speak French. A few weeks ago there was a user called "French" and now someone uses it against him.
Guest   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:58 am GMT
What I would like to know is why it is always French vs Spanish? Why is there such rivalry between them? Why not Spanish vs Italian? Why not French vs Russian? Why not Spanish vs Indonesian? Why not Romanian vs French?

Although I guess there is a fair deal of English vs whatever.
Skippy   Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:57 pm GMT
Napoleon was Corsican.
Guest   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 am GMT
<< You will never tell us where are you from, right? Why you have so afraid to tell us where are you from? >>

I don't ask and care where you come from. Even if your from "Planet of the ...."
Guest   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:30 pm GMT
<<I don't ask and care where you come from. Even if your from "Planet of the ....">>

continue to experience fear, much fear....

but then you dare to say where is everyone despite the fact that you have no idea.