What languages are these?

US Rules   Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:38 pm GMT
I don't want know the meaning of the text, I just want to know what languages they are.

השר הקוריאני, קים וו סיק, אמר כי הוא שמח לבקר בישראל, וכי גם כנוצרי, יש לביקור זה משמעויות רבות. השר התרשם במיוחד מביקורו בחברת ידע במכון ויצמן ואמר כי הוא שואף ללמוד מהדגם הישראלי להעברת טכנולוגיות מהמדע לתעשייה וליישמו בקוריאה.

เรื่องนี้ทัมให้เราโกด -_-" เพราะ สำหรับเรา แคสสิโอเปีย คือคำที่ศักดิ์สิทคำหนึ่ง แร้วเราไม่อยากให้ คนที่ไม่เหมาะสม ใช้คำที่ศักดิสิททิ์นี้เรียกตัวเอง !!
เราอาจไม่ใช่แคสที่ดีมากมายนัก แต่ที่ไม่เหมาะสม หมายถึงนะ พวกที่แบบรักดงบังเพียงแค่ 4 3 รึ 2 รึ1 คน ไม่ได้รักพวกเค้าที่เปน 5 คน เกียดคนในดงบังชินกิ

I wonder how they learn those characters 'cause they look all the same to me.
Guest   Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:59 pm GMT
Spanish
zatsu   Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:11 pm GMT
First is Hebrew, 2nd is Thai.
Guest   Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:11 pm GMT
The first is Hebrew. The second is Thai.
Guest   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:11 pm GMT
It might be Lao , the second.
K. T.   Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:32 am GMT
Hebrew has an alphabet. Kids learn the Aleph-Bet. It's not hard to learn.
A few of the letters look alike, so you have to remember the little differences, a hook here, a gap there, etc.

I remember that Josh doesn't like the blocky way the letters look, but Arabic almost makes me cross my eyes. I suppose it's just getting accustomed to the new writing system.

It's fun, though. What looks like a mystery to others will become clear to you.
splash   Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:14 pm GMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SVYMR3zfg

Anyone knows what language this is?

It would be better if you know the name of the singer.
Shrey   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:31 pm GMT
I think it's Portuguese. (If not, then it has to be Romanian but it doesn't sound anything like Romanian).