Where can I find a good resource for learing Italian?

Guest   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:41 am GMT
Where can I find a good online free resource for learning Italian which emphasises grammar?
French   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:42 am GMT
Guest   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:43 am GMT
That is French not Italian . Although I found Portuguese on the same site, so thanks.
French   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:45 am GMT
It's really the same language if you ask me. Italian is just a weird dialect of French like Occitan or something.
Guest   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:48 am GMT
The FrenchANUS GAY Castrated fanatics never stop from posting silly trolls.

They're really desperate to convince the Iyalian speaking worldto join their bandwagon.

Sure, the Italophones are willing to switch to GAY French bandwagon after the Frenchphones jumped to Hispanicphone bandwagon.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Guest   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:50 am GMT
Fran()===8ce is asshole and the most important french is nowhere to be found. France is a fading country.
Guest   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:02 am GMT
fran()===8ce is the biggest whore shit in history
Guest   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:10 am GMT
In my opinion france will disappear within a few years. All the world's people hate these unfortunate people, Chinese, Germans, Americans, Russians, Portuguese and of course, every africa hates to french people. They will conquered fran()===8ce and will rape to her whores womens who are so sluts! adieu france!!!
Guest   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:22 am GMT
fuck fran()===8ce !!!!!!!
Sulmo Mihi Patria Est   Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:21 pm GMT
French - "It's (Italian) really the same language if you ask me. Italian is just a weird dialect of French like Occitan or something".

Wrong.

It's the other way around.

French is a Romance Language, based on Latin, which was spoken by the Romans who came from Italy.

If it wasn't for the Roman conquest of ancient Gaul, the people of France today would be speaking a Celtic language, or maybe a Germanic one.

French is just a weird dialect of Italian, like Occitan, or something.