Claim: Sun Yat-sen was Korean

Guest   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:25 pm GMT
Jiajia, what is the gravest problem facing China?
JIAJIA   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:40 pm GMT
《Jiajia, what is the gravest problem facing China?》

I think, the gravest problem is "the extreme disparity between the rich and the poor." Maybe India and Russia have the very same problem more or less.
Guest   Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:38 pm GMT
<< I think, the gravest problem is "the extreme disparity between the rich and the poor." >>

Nonsense - the gravest problem is the imbalance in the male to female ratio. There is an excessive number of males compared with females.
Guest   Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:56 pm GMT
<Nonsense - the gravest problem is the imbalance in the male to female ratio. There is an excessive number of males compared with females.>

So what?
Super Korean   Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:50 pm GMT
<<I don't wanna see this thread turning into another flaming war.
Now, ideology here is a source of arguments, period. You are never really free in any country. Ideology is ideology. My post was intended to get an understanding, not arguments.
No politics here.>>

This original topic(thread) was politically sensitive and controversial.
Your source turned out to be a false report(one of the stupid online rumors).
How dare you to expect this discussion to be politically neutral?
Xie   Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:35 pm GMT
Huh, so I can't post it just because it's sensitive? All I want is an understanding. In this sense, again, as always, I'm against PC.

I was motivated to create the post to let people like you defend your country, your language, and your people... and yet I'm being accused.

Having said that, I've been glad to see your answer. (Or to take a lame excuse, I didn't know where I could voice my opinion easily, so... if that turns out to be so bad, my apology to admins and... in particularly, you.)

I just don't feel good with discussions in my language that are so one-sided. IMO, language is associated with its culture. This is ... well, you can say that's political, but it CAN also be cultural as well.

And I'm here to prove whether Xinhua Agency was right. As I noted earlier a bit, I'm worried about, yes, politically, that nationalism could be a new cause of war, now that at least the Chinese opinion is rather prejudiced against almost every neighboring country....

But at any rate, HAS there been signs that some scholars in your country is making up history? Well, in my country, yes, somehow. Perhaps as always, we even have false national heros, false legends about certain historical figures and so on... I can't contact a fluent Korean learner atm, but I've actually some traces about the matter from some ppl...
Guest   Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:52 pm GMT
Tibet will soon be free from China as will Taiwan. I look forward to this day when Freedom will become known to these oppressed peoples.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:26 am GMT
「Tibet will soon be free from China as will Taiwan. I look forward to this day when Freedom will become known to these oppressed peoples.」

I agree. All peoples of the world deserve their freedom.

Freedom for Quebec!
TO: Administrator   Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:01 am GMT
This post ought to be deleted right away.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:04 am GMT
<<This post ought to be deleted right away.>>

Whenever an uncomfortable subject comes up with the Chinese it's always "DELETE DELETE DELETE! CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT! Lies lies! Delete now!"
JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:22 am GMT
《Whenever an uncomfortable subject comes up with the Chinese it's always "DELETE DELETE DELETE! CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT! Lies lies! Delete now!" 》

No, I'm Chinese, too, not afraid of reading any uncomfortable subjects provided by European or American, but I want to tell you something important, please remember, you just give you left ear to those who're anti-Chinese, whereas you never give your right ear to our Chinese.
This is the key point, please, do come to China and find your answer.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:38 am GMT
「This is the key point, please, do come to China and find your answer.」

It's expensive to travel to foreign countries. Not everyone has that kind of money.
JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:51 am GMT
To those who are always ANTI-Chinese:

1, First, get a world map, and find where China situates in the map.
2, Second, get a China map, and take a look where Tibet and Uygur locate.
3, Third (very important), please get an authorized history book (NOT Anti-Chinese political style), read it through carefully to find your answer.
4, European & American, at least, generally, are richer than Chinese, right? If you don't come to China, you'll Never see what China really looks like. It doesn't make much sense for you to hide yourselves in your bedroom or university library, and speak out something such as "ANTI-CHINA", "Freedom! Tibet & Uygur", "Evil China" and so on, it's really stupid enough.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:18 am GMT
I went to China and when I tried to access the BBC website I was denied! That's not freedom!
JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:48 am GMT
I'm in China now, I can read this website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Israel allows in Gaza fugitives
Israel allows 180 members of a beleaguered Gaza clan loyal to Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to enter its territory.

#

Istanbul bombings 'suspects held'
#

South Ossetia evacuates children
#

Towns in France ban child matador