Claim: Sun Yat-sen was Korean

JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:50 am GMT
BBC 中文网主页

http://news.bbc.co.uk/chinese/simp/hi/default.stm

奥运火炬末段传递走进四川广安

奥运火炬返回北京前最后一段传递在四川展开,首站是已故中国领导人邓小平故乡广安。
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:00 am GMT
You know why that is? It's because it just go unblocked.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/02/china.internet?gusrc=rss&feed=technologyfull
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:16 am GMT
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:21 am GMT
Can you access this?

http://www.flghrwg.net/
JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:01 am GMT
<Can you access this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989>

Yes, I can. This website says that, as follows,

The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 culminating in the Tiananmen Square Massacre - referred to in China as the June Fourth Incident to avoid confusion with two other Tiananmen Square protests - were a series of demonstrations led by labor activists, students, and intellectuals in the People's Republic of China (PRC) between April 15 and June 4, 1989. While the protests lacked a unified cause or leadership, participants were generally against the authoritarianism and economic policies of the ruling Chinese Communist Party and voiced calls for democratic reform within the structure of the government. The demonstrations centered on Tiananmen Square in Beijing, but large-scale protests also occurred in cities throughout China, including Shanghai, which stayed peaceful throughout the protests. In Beijing, the resulting military crackdown on the protesters by the PRC government left many civilians dead or injured. The reported tolls ranged from 200–300 (PRC government figures), to 300–800 (The New York Times), and to 2,000–3,000 (Chinese student associations and Chinese Red Cross).
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:12 am GMT
Falun Gong Rules!
JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:36 am GMT
<Can you access this?

http://www.flghrwg.net/>

No, FLG is Not an organization relates to human right, it's absolutely an evil heresy (cult) just like "Aum Shinri Kyo" in Japan and “Branch Davidians” in USA, they spreaded heretical beliefs and plundered believer's property, they even killed those people who don't believe in FLG at will, and they always prohibited patients to see the doctor or have any medicine to cure their illness, so it usually leads many patients to horrible death. The most of all, they forced some believers to burn themselves to death in public, and the founder "Li Hong Zhi" is definately a second Satan that was born in China. What if FLG took root in USA? Would president Bush invite "Li Hong Zhi" to have a drink in White House? No, the illegal cult organization has to be banned all over the world, "Li Hong Zhi" doesn't dare to take off his fake mask in USA.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:46 am GMT
<< No, FLG is Not an organization relates to human right, it's absolutely an evil heresy (cult) just like "Aum Shinri Kyo" in Japan and “Branch Davidians” in USA, they spreaded heretical beliefs and plundered believer's property, they even killed those people who don't believe in FLG at will, and they always prohibited patients to see the doctor or have any medicine to cure their illness, so it usually leads many patients to horrible death. The most of all, they forced some believers to burn themselves to death in public, and the founder "Li Hong Zhi" is definately a second Satan that was born in China. What if FLG took root in USA? Would president Bush invite "Li Hong Zhi" to have a drink in White House? No, the illegal cult organization has to be banned all over the world, "Li Hong Zhi" doesn't dare to take off his fake mask in USA. >>

Again, if you think this way, you should be a strong supporter of the
Spanish language. Why did you learn English rather than Spanish?? The native language of Raul and Fidel Castro (leader and former leader respectively) of Cuba is Spanish. The ruling political party (Communist) in Spanish speaking Cuba is the same as China. Why did you learn English when you have so much more in common with the Spanish speaking world?? Spanish is also a world language like English. Some estimates put the number of native speakers of Spanish as greater than English.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:59 am GMT
<Again, if you think this way, you should be a strong supporter of the
Spanish language. Why did you learn English rather than Spanish?? The native language of Raul and Fidel Castro (leader and former leader respectively) of Cuba is Spanish. The ruling political party (Communist) in Spanish speaking Cuba is the same as China. Why did you learn English when you have so much more in common with the Spanish speaking world?? Spanish is also a world language like English. Some estimates put the number of native speakers of Spanish as greater than English.>

LOL...Thank you for your advice again.
But I'm not very interested in Spanish.
Maybe I'll feel free to learn some Arabic.
OK... If you think only your opinion is completely right,
I won't waste more time to talk about it with you again.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:02 am GMT
Was that last post yours JIAJIA?
JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:04 am GMT
Yes, sorry, I forgot to sign my name.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:10 am GMT
In April 1999 over ten thousand Falun Gong practitioners, at Chinese Communist Party headquarters, Zhongnanhai, silently protested beatings and arrests in Tianjin.[9][10][11] Two months later the Chinese government, led by Jiang Zemin, "banned" the practice and began a crackdown and "massive propaganda campaign."[12][13] Since 1999, reports of torture,[14] illegal imprisonment,[15] beatings, forced labour, and psychiatric abuses have been widespread. 66% of all reported torture cases in China concern Falun Gong practitioners, who are also estimated to comprise at least half of China's labour camp population, according to the UN Special Rapporteur on torture, Manfred Nowak, and the US Department of State respectively.[16][17][18] In 2006, two high-profile Canadian lawyers published an investigative report concluding that since 1999, the Chinese authorities have systematically executed Falun Gong practitioners to harvest their organs for the burgeoning transplant trade.
Guest   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:22 am GMT
I agree with China. Down with these cults. They will ruin society.
JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:27 am GMT
Where did you get this article? Just from FLG offcial websites, or from those reporters who intentionally stand by FLG for an ulterior purpose, or those Western people who were deceived by Evil FLG Organization?

As much as we know, a great deal of Western people believe in Jesus (Protestant or Catholicist), (even my grandfather was an authorized Protestant priest before he passed away a few years ago.) How can you believe in an evil heresy such as FLG??? You're all well-educated and still yong to do a lot of helpful things to this world. Stop believing in FLG, please! I'm very sad...
JIAJIA   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:33 am GMT
Do you believe in "Aum Shinri Kyo" or "Branch Davidians"? Mr. Guest.