Interpreting song lyric

Guest   Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:40 am GMT
I don't understand the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOTAfGuLA-0

Tell me please, can native speakers understand most of what's said in the video?
Here is what i interpreted. What's wrong with it? It doesn't make sense.....

Uh ho uh ho uh ho uh ho Yo Barack O Hilary full of first lady yoshibi president who knows baby yo Barack Obama.

I'm a black and a crack know am I ain't no crank no punk hilary is a hot mama.

She's got eyes on the prize and I'm talking about the junk.

Hilary where are you at I'm in the front but what I want is a little bit of man bingo love.

We'll have monica swing it like harmonica.

So can I be blamed if I wanna get some strange?

Yes, I am a firm believer in some hardcore jungle fever.

He's my boy, I am his girl.

Hell's yeah we're both down with the swirl.

We may have differed on Irag but no one zippers in the zac.

I can't lie that what I wanna be under Barack Obama bama bama ay ay ay under Barack Obama bama bama ay ay ay ay ay ay.

Duckhole's are happy in the lead.

Your hole's the only one I need.

Girl you're making me really hot.

I'll get up with my belly on your side.

Or your chocolate brain on me and I'll make you my DT.

Put on with my nugget on ya.

I wanna be under Barack Obama bama bama ay ay ay under Barack Obama bama bama ay ay ay ay ay.
Guest   Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:21 am GMT
Barack: Yo my girl Hillary, former First Lady, will she be President? Who knows, maybe. Yo Barack Obama! I'm a black democrat, no, I ain't no punk. Hillary's a hot mama. She's got her eyes on the prizeā€”and I'm talkin' 'bout my junk. Hillary, where you at?

Hillary: I'm in the front, but what I want is a little bit of mandingo love. Bill had Monica playing like a harmonica, so can I be blamed if I wanna get some strange... Yes, I am a firm believer in some hardcore jungle fever. He's my boy, I am his girl. Hells yeah we're both down with the swirl (?) We may have differed on Iraq, but no one's stiffer in the sack. I can't lie that's why I wanna be under Barack Obama, bama, bama, hey, hey... under Barack Obama. The polls have me in the lead, but your pole's the only one I need.

Barack: Girl, you're making me really hot, I'm gonna put my ballot in your slot.

Hillary: Pour your chocolate rain on me, and I'll make you my VP.

Barack: Gonna put my lovin' (or is it nubbin'?) on ya.

Hillary: I wanna be under Barack Obama, bama, bama, hey, hey... under Barack Obama, bama, bama, hey, hey...
Guest   Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:42 am GMT
"Lyrics" is always plural when talking about songs in this sense.
Guest   Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:36 pm GMT
oh my gosh my i misheard so many words
i am so embarrassing
Guest   Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:48 pm GMT
but how come even the real lyric doesnt make sense? so many nonsense words and phrases........

What's chocolate rain? mandingo love? Monica playing like a harmonica? get some strange? talkin' 'bout my junk.........................................
Jake   Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:26 pm GMT
<<but how come even the real lyric doesnt make sense? so many nonsense words and phrases.....

What's chocolate rain? mandingo love? Monica playing like a harmonica? get some strange? talkin' 'bout my junk............>>

They're all sexual euphemisms usually used in urban slang.

chocolate rain - semen from black men
mandingo - a black man with a large penis
playing harmonica - fellatio
get some strange - to have sex outside of your current relationship
junk - male genitalia
Guest   Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:19 am GMT
Oh my, oh my........ how come American comedy is so frequently closely tied to sex, compared to other countries? The country I come from never uses sex in a joke or comedy. It's one of the things that are just so hard to adjust to in USA. Why do people think using sex in comedy is funny? I think it's not funny at all. It's just gross.

After listening to the video and not understanding 90% of it, I thought my english (especially listening) was poor. But I guess not. There was a reason why after all hehe.
Uriel   Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:33 am GMT
Too funny! I almost peed myself!

I'm assuming the "swirl" harks back to the soft ice cream thing where chocolate and vanilla are swirled together. And it sounded like "nubbin". But I could be wrong; I was laughing too hard to hear that well.....
Kristine   Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:56 pm GMT
I thought the euphemisms was exactly what made this funny together with the fact that they were impersonating presidential candidates (who are normally portrated as either criminals or saints (depending on party)). This is a scenario which we would never want to happen and therefore WITH all these euphemisms becomes funny.