Piotr Wozniak

Guest   Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:40 am GMT
What do you think of him? He doesn't socialize much. He has no doorbell at his house. He is obssessed with his software 24/7.

My first question is, Is he overestimating the value of his developed software and destroying his personal life because of it?

My second question is, he was able to learn English very well because of repeating unknown words through his software? I believe his way of learning the language was quite mundane because there was no social interaction. I would reckon the fastest way to learn the language is to live in the native speaking country.

I am not sure how much beneficial his software is to the whole world but he is being projected as a genius then I have my doubts.

Cutting himself from the whole world is not a definition of being a genius is a definition of being self destructive.

Any inputs on the personality of Piotr Wozniak?
Guest   Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:00 pm GMT
K. T.   Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:10 pm GMT
I read it. It was sad and yet a little fascinating.
Guest   Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:24 pm GMT
I supermemo'd him using his Supermemo software.
Robin Michael   Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:29 pm GMT
Plot summary for

A Beautiful Mind (2001)

A biopic of the meteoric rise of John Forbes Nash Jr., a math prodigy able to solve problems that baffled the greatest of minds. And how he overcame years of suffering through schizophrenia to win the Nobel Prize.

Written by Anonymous