want meaning of this sentence

redfort.naren   Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:51 pm GMT
you are totally upset over someone,but they are not worth it.you deserve so,so much better.
This is the sentence.let me give u situation so that u may understand it better.
Actually i am in love with a girl,who is in love with some other guy.I am completely depressed.
one day a fortune teller tells me the above sentence.
Milanya   Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:36 pm GMT
This means that the girl is not worthy of your love. Do not be upset over her, because you deserve a girl who would love you. Go find her instead of being depressed.
MLH   Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:53 pm GMT
Keep persevering, the girl you love will come round eventually :) (I'm talking from personal experience). Just look at yourself as though you were her.

Love can't be controlled, you can't choose to stop loving somebody. You can't control it - so embrace it, and all will work out eventually.
Laura Braun   Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:08 pm GMT
redfort.naren : fortune teller is a demon possessed person so if you asked me stop try to believe what others said . go and win the heart of your girl. You have nothing to lose. If you are depressed you have to listen what sentence I learnt in english 'There are plenty fishes in the sea'. The time heals the broken heart. Don't get upset after all. Do some activities like sport, reading books, hanging around with friends, don't stay lonely, don't try to imagine what if she is close to you, keep moving. Sometimes love is unpredictable irrational and there is to rational explanation about it.
Caspian   Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:15 pm GMT
I agree with you, Laura.

There's nothing to lose if you try - she could come round.

People always say that you can move on, but you can't really - love is so uncontrollable. Just follow your instincts.