Does Barack Obama speak pleasantly?

TaiwanForever   Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:38 pm GMT
There is one China only - the Republic of China!
Shuimo   Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:57 am GMT
<<MjdTD Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:58 pm GMT
Yes, and the ones who believe that only they have the right answer tend to be the most imbecilic of all. >>

That compounds the poignacy of those who even don't know they are the imbecilic of all.

Surely a person who relies on looks alone to judge character sets himself up to be a victim of a con man.
Claria   Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:45 am GMT
Shuimo
it seems you've quickly run out of your limited vocabulary, and start to repeat same words again and again
which is really boring to us

in china, we call guys as rude as you a nickname 猥琐男,and 洋奴
i don't think i need to translate these words for you

as the person who starts this thread, i feel extremely embarrassed that this thread turns out so sour because of guys like Shuimo who loses his temper so easily
Claria   Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:49 am GMT
who says I only rely on look to judge a person? that is a misunderstanding. but looks do reflect one's heart and mind to a certain degree

don't pretend US people don't mind looks, if they don't care about look, then why ladies in US rush to do face lift?
while in China, ladies resort to books and reading to improve their spiritual life, by doing so, they gain beauty natually
Shuimo   Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:14 am GMT
《Claria Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:45 am GMT
it seems you've quickly run out of your limited vocabulary, and start to repeat same words again and again
which is really boring to us

in china, we call guys as rude as you a nickname 猥琐男,and 洋奴
i don't think i need to translate these words for you

as the person who starts this thread, i feel extremely embarrassed that this thread turns out so sour because of guys like Shuimo who loses his temper so easily 》

A vugar superfical shallow woman is vugar superficial shallow no matter how vehemently she denies it!

You feel uncomfortable because your true nature has been debunked so easily? LOL

I have to admit I have little patience for the vugar superfical shallow.

I've never heard a thread poster has any priviledge.
Shuimo   Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:20 am GMT
I suggest the moderator delete this thread due to the racist vein of this thread starter.
Claria   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:26 am GMT
Shuimo
猥琐男 like you must have been humiliated in tianya since you are probably a member of "US Dollar party" . therefore you are so hateful about tianya. poor guy

enough scrap from you
therefore I also hope to ask the moderater to delete this thread,
Claria   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:35 am GMT
<<"Somehow, I'm not astonished.
Reminds me of the following incident:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/08/12/oly.kids/"

Wow, that's just mean. But then again, it's not like the governments of Communist nations tend to be honest.
S>>

the girl who did the lip-sync is already a star before she was handpicked by the director to do the performance. but most chinese netizen actually think the girl who sings in the back stage looks more lovely and amiable

it is a performance, a show, that is all. the director just wants to deliver an effect which he expects to be perfect to wow the world. the event doesn't contradict with the theory i mentioned
Claria   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:43 am GMT
<<A pop Chinese star has been arrested for being mob leader in recent days, something that has a triggered a public outcry over the integrity of stars of the showbiz in China.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-11/06/content_10316275.htm
>>

this male singer in the news looks not like a good guy and he is not popular at all in China. i am not surprised that he turns out to be a gangster

that is perfect proof of the theory 相由心生

by this phrase i don't mean that persons who may look ugly at the first sight are bad guy. one must be trained to a good observer. for example, the ugly Betty (the leading character in the popular TV series) may look ugly at the first glimpse, but with more observations one would realize that she is not ugly at all, she is lovely and cute.
Shuimo   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:52 am GMT
《Claria Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:26 am GMT
猥琐男 like you must have been humiliated in tianya since you are probably a member of "US Dollar party" . therefore you are so hateful about tianya. poor guy

enough scrap from you
therefore I also hope to ask the moderater to delete this thread, 》

A vugar superfical shallow woman is vugar superficial shallow no matter how vehemently she denies it!
superficialshallowfragili   Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:14 pm GMT
PLEASE, SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD ALREADY!!!
Claria   Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:26 pm GMT
another good example is Taiwan's ex-president ChenShuiBian

he looks just evil, and he turns out to be hugely corrupted and is facing jail sentence right now. not only him, but also his family member all are evil-looking, i am not surprised that his whole family is deeply involved in the money-laundry scandal

PS: I welcome the moderator to delete this post, which is ruined by irrational guys like Shuimo
sticexpialydocious   Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:33 pm GMT
I wonder how you look, Claria and Shuimo.
Would you be so kind as to present us with your photos?
Shuimo   Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:45 pm GMT
《Claria Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:26 pm GMT
another good example is Taiwan's ex-president ChenShuiBian

he looks just evil, and he turns out to be hugely corrupted and is facing jail sentence right now. not only him, but also his family member all are evil-looking, i am not surprised that his whole family is deeply involved in the money-laundry scandal

PS: I welcome the moderator to delete this post, which is ruined by irrational guys like Shuimo 》

Chen Shuibian is, at most, just a former local leader of Taiwan authoroties! How could you term that guy as "ex-president" of Taiwan?
I must give you credit for your stupidity!
Guesto   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:15 pm GMT
<<< PLEASE, SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD ALREADY!!! >>>

Why? I find it interesting to know how different cultures see the election of President Obama.