Spanish Speaking World is shrinking fast

Guest   Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:43 pm GMT
Add to that the fact that the indigenous women were always horny.
Visitor   Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 am GMT
<< Visitor, the advocate for the French language, I think that your posts mainly damage the Latin languages. All your written work most likely only helps languages like Mandarin, Hindi, Arabic etc, but particularly Chinese Mandarin. You have to realize that we, the advocates of the Spanish language, are not the enemy. It appears that whenever you write anything that it is another victory for Chinese Mandarin. >>

It wasn't my intention.

It's because there's a hispanic fanatic in this forum who keeps on bashing other languages particularly French that could maker anybody pissed off.
Stuart   Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:08 am GMT
<< They should've massacred the native population. The North Americans and the Australians did and nobody's complaining. >>

Australia is a very large dry continent with some of the largest deserts in the world. Even in these modern times (more so before satellite mobile phones) people can die if their car breaks down. I have travelled in the deserts in cars, and one of the safety guidlines is to take TWO spare tyres.

Large dry deserts do not support an initial large population base. There are still many members of the native population around today, and I have had many of them as neighbours. I have also done many favours for these neighbours. For example, driving them to places that they need to go to.

There was actually an assimilation policy regarding mixed people (part natives) which was later deemed to be racist. Much work is being done today to correct the effects of this old assimilation policy.
CommonAswhole   Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:13 am GMT
BTW, about Australia. I have seen pictures of victims of a car crash in the desert. Not a pretty sight indeed. Dangerous continent.
Paul   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm GMT
I would love to see spanish become the new lingua franca, it's more easier to learn.
addict   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:02 pm GMT
it's more easier to learn

Idiot, it's easier not more easier! I think even Esperanto might be difficult for you!
Clara   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 pm GMT
"You have to realize that we, the advocates of the Spanish language, are not the enemy."

yeah, we, speaker of romance languages, must support each others.
Paul   Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:08 pm GMT
addict

i don't care about english language, if I make mistakes , I don't care, english is shit , we're obliged to learn it in my country but that doesn't mean we must to respect this shit language so shut up.
Bill   Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:35 am GMT
Visitor wrote:

<<It wasn't my intention.

It's because there's a hispanic fanatic in this forum who keeps on bashing other languages particularly French that could maker anybody pissed off. >>

Good explanation, perhaps you should be considered as a French language advocate rather than a French fanatic.
Visitor   Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:32 am GMT
<< Good explanation, perhaps you should be considered as a French language advocate rather than a French fanatic. >>

Maybe the correct term has to be Francophone or French language Fanatic for French Fanatic.
Breton   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 am GMT
Are you member of L'Acadèmie Française and are paid to post French crap here?
Galician-Tibetan   Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:55 am GMT
To Breton Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 am GMT

Are you member of Real Academia Española and are paid to post Spanish crap here?

or

Are you member of National Languages Committee and are paid to post Chinese crap here?