Create a new forum for Asian languages

Q.E.D.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:10 pm GMT
Moderator,
Please create a special forum for the Asian languages. It is difficult to find interesting topics in the flood of Chinese posts. They can post and read in their own language and they will not affect the de facto lingua franca of this forum, which is English, I presume.

Thanks.
Guest   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:19 pm GMT
The flood of Chinese posts is produced by shuimo. Ban him!
Shuimo   Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 pm GMT
Q.E.D. Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:10 pm GMT
Moderator,
Please create a special forum for the Asian languages. It is difficult to find interesting topics in the flood of Chinese posts. They can post and read in their own language and they will not affect the de facto lingua franca of this forum, which is English, I presume.

Thanks.
Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:19 pm GMT
The flood of Chinese posts is produced by shuimo. Ban him!
============================

Only stupid people complain about Chinese!
Learn it before you ramble!
Shuimo   Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm GMT
Chinese = the language to challenge Enlgish
ashokanum   Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm GMT
Perhaps they should repurpose this site away from learning English towards learning Chinese, instead?
lluis   Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 pm GMT
Shuimo you've got serious mental problems! Instead of 10000 teachers you need 10000 psychiatrists
smart   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 pm GMT
Please stop talking or writing about Shuimo, just ignore him!
Shuimo   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:25 pm GMT
ashokanum Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm GMT
Perhaps they should repurpose this site away from learning English towards learning Chinese, instead?
lluis Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 pm GMT
Shuimo you've got serious mental problems! Instead of 10000 teachers you need 10000 psychiatrists
smart Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 pm GMT
Please stop talking or writing about Shuimo, just ignore him!
=====================
Jeasouly syndrome of Chinese!
Q.E.D.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 pm GMT
Yep, the quy is obviusly a nut who thinks the slogans that work for brainwashing him work on us as well.
Moderator, I again request to create a Chinese forum for the forumists who evidently want this site down or its regulars to loose the interest. Alternatively, ban the users who use a non polite, aggresive and insulting style in their posts. I thought that Sorin the chav showed to you what a determined idiot can do - please don't make the same mistake.
Shuimo   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:44 pm GMT
Q.E.D. Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 pm GMT
Yep, the quy is obviusly a nut who thinks the slogans that work for brainwashing him work on us as well.
Moderator, I again request to create a Chinese forum for the forumists who evidently want this site down or its regulars to loose the interest. Alternatively, ban the users who use a non polite, aggresive and insulting style in their posts. I thought that Sorin the chav showed to you what a determined idiot can do - please don't make the same mistake.
=============
Shameless loser!
Sinophobe   Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm GMT
There are no moderators on this forum. Just ignore Shuimo and wait for him to die in an earthquake or a mine collapse, at which point we will all celebrate, like I did when Sichuan was hit by an earthquake last year. That was so funny!
Shuimo   Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 pm GMT
Sinophobe Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm GMT
There are no moderators on this forum. Just ignore Shuimo and wait for him to die in an earthquake or a mine collapse, at which point we will all celebrate, like I did when Sichuan was hit by an earthquake last year. That was so funny!
=============================
Dalai lama reborn!
Q.E.D.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 pm GMT
吻我的屁股,水磨
Shuimo   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 pm GMT
Q.E.D. Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 pm GMT
吻我的屁股,水磨

=============================
OOOOOOOOOH!
My lord!
You know Chinese! What a hypocrite!LOL
Q.E.D.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:38 pm GMT