Listen! American time has been finished!

Sergey   Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 pm GMT
It's time for our Russia!
It's time for our language - Russian!
china1   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm GMT
Russian is good, however skinheads seem to be not good to chinese.
Ming Mangle   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:47 pm GMT
Send Shuimo over to get skinheads.
Ana   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm GMT
I think that Brazil, Russia, China and India will be the new world powers from this century. Brazil will have 40% of food production and renewable energy. Russia along with China, have a great army and consumer market. India will be the technological heart of the New World that arise.

I think so!
china1   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:36 pm GMT
I think the United States will remain the superpower for at least 100 years.
Russia is not a light-industry country,and has too much corruption.
China is because of corruption and dictatorship, much population, moral hazard because of the destruction of religious under the leadership of the Communist Party. People lost their sense of shame.
Brazil has a number of low IQ race population. Lots of white are too violent, yet IQ is low.
India has too much population,which will exceed China quickly. They can't solve this problem.
Chang   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:46 pm GMT
"moral hazard because of the destruction of religious under the leadership of the Communist Party. People lost their sense of shame"

There's no greater moral decadency than in USA and it has nothing to do with religion. Religion was never important in China anyway. Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, C'han are not even religions but practical philosophies.
TSB   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 pm GMT
<<It's time for our Russia!>>

China will likely move into Siberia and other underpopulated regions of Russia, greatly reducing their supply of natural resources. I don't see much future in learning Russian. Try something like Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, instead.
china1   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:09 pm GMT
Siberia?yeah,it's China's territory. Mongolia is also china's territory.
Skippy   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:54 pm GMT
There's really no end in sight for American hegemony. You can say the current financial crisis spells doom for Western nations or the US in general, but it's just wishful thinking on the part of old school communists in Russia and anarchists around the world.
main   Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 pm GMT
russian propaganda is very dull.
European   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:03 pm GMT
I think that Brazil, Russia, China and India will be the new world powers from this century. Brazil will have 40% of food production and renewable energy. Russia along with China, have a great army and consumer market. India will be the technological heart of the New World that arise.

I think so

Brazil is still a ridiculous country whose people can just play football and dance Samba. If Brazil is so rich why brazilians keep moving to USA and Western Europe? There are so many Brazilians in Germany, Spain, Italy, France... they are not only viados anyway.... :-)
Matthieu   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:45 pm GMT
who gives a shit....
La tua mama   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 pm GMT
Damn, first a crazy chinese now a crazy russian? geez.
Hulamba   Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 pm GMT
It's time for our Papua New Guinea!
It's time for our language - Hiri Motu!
Taiwanese   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 am GMT
"china1 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm GMT
Russian is good, however skinheads seem to be not good to chinese. "

Russian is better than English because Ku Klux Klan will do anything evil to non-white but skinheads will welcome their pro-Russian foreigners and treat bad to Americans!