Religious music : What language?

Sam   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 am GMT
Now USA has a great leader. I hope he will be able to change the world a bit because i don't see any other leader in the world to be able to do those unpopular huge tasks that need doing in the world.
amorcinho   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm GMT
Sanskrit, Pali, Latin, Classic Arabic, Hebrew
Beatha   Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:10 pm GMT
<<USA is very technological advanced and has good universities and big firms that can compete quite well in this global world. In addition they have nuclear weapons and a big army . That's more than enough nowadays to be on the top. So i can't not see the decline of US in a near future. >>

These are exactly the reasons why USA will fall. Nuclear weapons were not made to be used, but to frighten the enemy. What do you think? What if Europe does not want to buy from U.S., Will americans throw an atomic bomb in Paris and one in England? What if China becomes the largest economy in the world, will U.S. throw an atomic bomb in Beijing and another in Shanghai? What if Brazil becomes a Latin power, US will steal the Amazon and explodes Brasilia and Sao Paulo?

Absolutely not! Today, the strength lies in the money! Who has money orders in the world. For while the U.S. still have money, but a high risk money, which will soon be devalued. The meeting of the G20 in fact, was to set a world leader in the new currency, which has no country of origin.

I see a world much nascer Multilateral and rich, without the U.S. in charge. U.S. has renowned companies? Companies seek to profit, What to say about the more than 500 who have already moved to China, Brazil and India?

Believe me, the time of U.S. ended.