Xinhua

Q.E.D.   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:47 pm GMT
I have just taken a fresh look on this forum and it seems more like a branch of Xinhua news agency: triumphal news able to instill pride and to positively sanction Chinese leadership wise decisions.
Antimoon, as we knew it, is dead and I have a hunch this time is for good - nobody has the energy nor time to fight Chinese trolls. Antimoon dies of boredom, no intelligent forumists are to be found here anymore (just randomly I pick brennus, luis spaniel, spq, greg) and this proves that they are smart.
As they say, you become smarter by realizing how dumb you are, so I'm out of here too.

R.I.P, antimmon.
c'est moi   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 pm GMT
Q.E.D are you that intelligent? In my view you've just been a critic of communism in here, I have never read an interesting article about linguistics...so no positive contribution from you.. just politcs in the wrong place.
Q.E.D are you that intelligent? In my view you've just been a critic of communism in here, I have never read an interesting article about linguistics...so no positive contribution from you.. just politcs in the wrong place.
Shuimo   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:32 pm GMT
Q.E.D. Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:47 pm GMT
Chinese trolls.

==========

Fucking shit!
Andie Macdowell Moon   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 pm GMT
Who is Luis Spaniel?
Brigitte Bardot   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:10 pm GMT
Fuera los chinos de Francia!
Jorge de la Vega   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:58 pm GMT
<<Fuera los chinos de Francia! >>

¡Ay granujilla, lameme la verguita, hijueputa de mierda! Quiero estar dentro de vos, quiero que me estimules la ñema desnuda con tu lengua suave y húmeda. Ya sé que gozás con el sabor de la piel grasienta y palpitante entre tus labios, no tenés que disimular.