If I Visit Spain.

American faggot.   Wed May 06, 2009 11:01 am GMT
El italiano es la lengua de los mafiosos .
American fag   Wed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm GMT
don't visit spain if you care about your ass
^_^   Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 pm GMT
I'll visit Portugal instead
Guesto   Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm GMT
Spanish is the lenguage of God, that's why you should all learn it.
pédé   Wed May 06, 2009 8:24 pm GMT
I was told that in Portugal you can abuse children. Authorities don't care much. It is a pedophile paradise like Thailand.
Zeus   Wed May 06, 2009 10:21 pm GMT
Spanish is the lenguage of God, that's why you should all learn it.

I see now. That's why spaniards exterminated people everywhere they went. It must be the language of God for sure.
The Queen   Thu May 07, 2009 1:07 am GMT
Actually the English were the ones who killed all the Indians.
So   Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 am GMT
<<It must be the language of God for sure. >

Sí , a god no le gustan las razas inferiores.
kaka   Thu May 07, 2009 9:59 am GMT
Spain is quite a nice country but it's too crowded in Summer. Besides, there are too many ugly hotels on the coast. On the other hand, Portugal is so charming and peculiar....I love it so much
mim   Thu May 07, 2009 10:04 am GMT

All these racist and nazi guys from Spain are really disgusting and brainless. I'm sure they suffer from some serious mental disturbs.....
España necesita renacer   Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 am GMT
<<All these racist and nazi guys from Spain are really disgusting and brainless. I'm sure they suffer from some serious mental disturbs..... >>

En España cualquiera se vería obligado a volverse racista para actuar como contrapeso del comunismo de Zapatero y del lobby gay.
Kanojo   Thu May 07, 2009 11:08 am GMT

Why are you still alive then?? There is a striking contraddiction
el burrito   Thu May 07, 2009 11:22 am GMT
En España cualquiera se vería obligado a volverse racista para actuar como contrapeso del comunismo de Zapatero y del lobby gay.

This spaniard is right. I think it's better they come back to the dictactorship, I guess people were so confortable and happy with it. Zapatero is the responsible for a decline in the country. I visited Spain last year and they are all comunists and gay. My ass was continuously in danger, luckily I ate so many beans nobody can enter in a thing that could only vent.
eu   Thu May 07, 2009 1:04 pm GMT

esto es una verdadera blasfemia, si crees en Dios deberias saber que él ama a todos los seres umanos: blancos, negros, amarillos e incluso los bobos como tu
Guest   Thu May 07, 2009 1:13 pm GMT
Dios es la raza aria en sí misma. Las razas inferiores son el mal.