myth of cultured Europe shattered

Truth revealer   Mon May 04, 2009 10:22 pm GMT
To all those out there who think Americans are stupid and Europeans are at the hight of culture, this forum is proof to the contrary! Most of the people posting here are so stupid it hurts and the worst of the posts are not even in English (the language of the fat stupid Americans) but French, Italian and Spanish (the languages of culture and great art and tradition)! Lol! It's aobut time this myth was debunked.
Guest   Mon May 04, 2009 10:35 pm GMT
There is a stupid Italian using Spanish to write nonsense.
matko   Mon May 04, 2009 10:37 pm GMT
I agree. Finally!
guest   Mon May 04, 2009 10:38 pm GMT
There are many stupid Spaniards using Spanish and English to write nonsense
Guest   Mon May 04, 2009 10:51 pm GMT
You write in Spanish because of what? Do you want me to read your messages ? thank you , i feel flattered, but I'm not gay, sorry...
nice try!   Mon May 04, 2009 10:56 pm GMT
the fact that Americans are dumb and mainly fat & stupid is a shining reality, look at the stupidities written in ENGLISH lol
haha   Mon May 04, 2009 11:03 pm GMT
The sheer fact that this topic needs to be written shows that everyone here is dumb.
hihi   Mon May 04, 2009 11:06 pm GMT
you too
Guest   Mon May 04, 2009 11:17 pm GMT
Si los europeos no fueran tontos no habría tantos negros , maricones y musulmanes en Europa. Los europeos son realmente tontos.
carcassonne   Mon May 04, 2009 11:40 pm GMT
ehh oui, pobre spanolito racista. Los Maricones are a very big problem for Europe, it's biggest deal
espana = gays   Tue May 05, 2009 12:20 am GMT
it's so funny seeing a repressed Spanish gay trying to use the word gay as an insult when everybody knows Spain is a gay paradise.
Try to grow up
marcus minimus   Tue May 05, 2009 12:35 am GMT
This thread's already showing a lot of promise in just the first dozen or so posts.
lol   Tue May 05, 2009 1:07 am GMT
I know its funny watching these people fight
blepman   Tue May 05, 2009 4:34 am GMT
este hilo nació malformado, y ha crecido un engendro. Por supuesto que Guest es un racista estúpido y prejuiciado, pero no sirve jugar a su manera llamandolo maricón, ni decir que españa sea un paraíso de maricones. Deberías seguir tu propio consejo y no ser tan infántil. Puede ser que españa sea paraíso para todos, incluso los homosexuales.
Por qué sale cada hilo así, con racismo rencores?
ya esta   Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am GMT
Olvidame imbécil! Además, deja de escribir mi nombre de una vez! Este es mi último comentario relacionado contigo, ya estoy harto hasta los cojones! Al parecer sufres de graves disturbios mentales... vete a un psiquiatra antes de que sea demasiado tarde