Hasitation to speak English! Please share your experience

Aliwaris   Mon May 11, 2009 5:27 am GMT
Dear Friends,
Greetings!
While surfing on google about English learning website, I got antimoon link & I really felt happy after reading articles here. I feel the problem I am facing about learning English they know exactly!
Well before I told you my experience about leaning English I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ali & I’m from Karachi, Pakistan. I am working as Personal Assistant in a Architectural firm of Pakistan.. My Directors are British and US qualified. Now my problem is I feel hesitation while talking in English with them. I can understand English very well but can’t speak well. While I can talk to others people in English more comfortably. Do you face this problem too. Please share your thoughts and also if anyone have solution please do share. Your help will be really appreciated.
.   Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 pm GMT
Try livemocha.com
infiniti   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 pm GMT
The biggest problem most people face in learning a new language is their own fear. They worry that they won't say things correctly or that they will look stupid so they don't talk at all. Don't do this. The fastest way to learn anything is to do it again and again until you get it right. Like anything, learning English requires practice
I recommend you to check www.vocabularybuilding.org. Its a great site, contains lots of words, learning videos and tips as well for English exams.
why not   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:34 pm GMT
Let your directors learn your language instead. They live in Pakistan, no ?