Oral English teacher are needed in China

Janehan   Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:56 am GMT
Oral English teacher are needed in China

Firstly, thanks for your close attention and support!
The Native English Speaker Recruit Project (China District) is run by the International Education Volunteer Organization (China). It is authorized by the Chinese Education System to recruit foreign English teachers.
Our Aim:
Providing high quality oral English teachers for schools (especially for primary and secondary schools) to improve Chinese students’ English communication level.

Our Requirements:
You are enthusiastic and well behaved, and you can speak English clearly and fluently, furthermore, you should be able to control a 60-student class.

Teaching Place:
Your teaching place can be choose by yourself, from remote villages to bustling urban centres, including Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Gansu, Ningxia, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Xinjiang, Yunnan, Guizhou, etc.

Your Benefits:
Three months’ contract, renewable if you wish, or you can choose to teach in another area of China. It is an easy, enjoyable and rewarding work, meanwhile, it is also a good opportunity for you to travel in and explore China.

Contact Us:
Tel: +86 10 67527894
Fax: +86 10 67576849
Mobile: +8613693677612
MSN: Janehan0402@live.cn
Contact Person: Janehan
Shuimo   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:57 pm GMT
http://www.oral-english.org/cn/pro_sum.html
Is that yr website?
Hope u r not cheating!
K. T.   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 pm GMT
"You are enthusiastic and well behaved, and you can speak English clearly and fluently, furthermore, you should be able to control a 60-student class."

I behave well, usually. My English is clear. Sixty students is too many unless it is a large lecture hall.

Your teaching place can be choose by yourself.

Change this to: "You can choose the place you want to teach." here.
The way it is written makes me think that one can be a monk or a nun.
Of course, after teaching sixty students, one would probably choose to be a monk or a nun for the rest of the day at least.
Edward Teach   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:52 pm GMT
"Must be able to control sixty students."
I take it a riot shield, baton and tear gas are provided?