what are the practical steps to speak english fluently

K. T.   Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:49 pm GMT
Guest Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:16 pm GMT
K.T, such an excercise gets boring in a trice. There is no better way other than spending a considerable amount of time in a native country.

K. T. replies:

Very well, then. May I depend on you to fund the trips to the native country for all who ask for help here?
summy   Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:24 am GMT
hi everybody...i am really impressed by u all... especially boy.u have encouraged me in improving english.
rabbit   Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:11 am GMT
hey hey, hi to all in this community or some thing else. hey , i speak english upto an extent , i'm good at writing , but 'm feeling some problem's while 'm speaking in english with some or other. my prob is , i used to speak in english with all my friends when i was in school. but when i grew up and joined college it's all went into ruined . that was becoz of the environment of my friend circle. in college we used to speak in our native lang, that makes a big prob, now , as 'm doing my professional studies i need to be fluent . how can i recall my english. please help me... and also as said before, waching english movies and listening to english songs helps us..
hey yo to all ,,, i'm a big fan of EMINEM i know his song's byheart. i do watch english movies. i understand them , i can repeat them too, but my prob is i can't recall that soon. please help me 4 this sake....
HOPE I GET A GOOD REPLY BY TOMORROW.
beneficii   Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:01 pm GMT
Jenny   Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:30 pm GMT
I see that everyone here is from the other side of the world. I am from South America and I want to speak English fluently. I agree on getting into a chat room and talk to each other in English.
b_Subbu_25@yahoo.co.in   Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:47 am GMT
I try to learning English and how to speak fluently in english.
"I hate spam"
BSL_Devi   Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:49 am GMT
I learning English and I try to speak fluently in English.
MohamedHassan   Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:06 pm GMT
Hi evrey body iam from Sudan and most pepole there are spesk good english s and some of them there jobs transelater in many Countrys
and i leve in usa but still idont no how to spek and ineed to learn this
languge . can iget some help ? thanks alot in advance
KAPIL   Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:29 am GMT
Hi! I'm a student of hardware & networking. I 'm also a gradute.I can write & read english but I can't speak english very fluently becuz I 'm not having a desirable envoironment around me I mean there are no such types of people who know how to speak english. They have no basic english knowledge. So i afraid & hesitate to speak out english. But I'm still working hard to speak english & to improve my voab.
lukoKI   Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:40 pm GMT
I´VE GOT A LOT OF PRONUNCIATION PROBLEM,AND ENTONATION PROBLEM ,I´D LIKE YOU TO HELP ME TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM.
Haider   Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:19 am GMT
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Help! i m urdu speak, i m not speak english fluently.so please guess me and help me, what is the best way to improve my english speaking.
Reem   Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:34 pm GMT
I am egyptien and I write English well but still I have aproblem with the spoken English
K. T.   Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:59 pm GMT
HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY...

a. Learn to write well.

b. Review earlier pages here for tips. It's all here.
sushmita   Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:12 pm GMT
hi i am sush.i am a bangladeshi.i want to speak english fluently.now i am living in UK so i need to speak english essentialy for communicate with others. but i am very poor in speaking english.it embarrased me conversation with other when i stuck inthe middle.even i cant get any job here without fluency in english.and now i am very wooried about it.how can i fluent my english speaking in a short time?can you help me pleaseeeeeeee
sam   Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:15 pm GMT
ya i am too wanna improve my english fluency..........
is there anybd who has same feeling and are belong to rajasthan, may contact me on my mobile or can mail me on saaaaams@gmail.com
+91 9828600592

sAm
crazy 4 english