what are the practical steps to speak english fluently

stefano   Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:44 pm GMT
Hi Guys, I would like learn an english fluently in short time but I know it is difficult. Do you know any advice?thanks
deepak   Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:14 am GMT
Hi,myself deepak singh My prob is that i read eng well but i feel shy spek eng in front of others ?give me a simple tric so that i cn improve my thi prob
yasser gawad   Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:22 am GMT
i want to speak english fluently
Guest   Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:11 pm GMT
My advice is to learn the southern english way of speaking. It sounds the best.
Damian in Edinburgh   Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:05 am GMT
How to pretend that you're not pretending to not being able to pretend that you don't speak English....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G79hrhGa-hA&feature=related
santosh   Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:31 pm GMT
i dont know what is verb and waht is what i just want to speak in englih fluently but give me some suggestion please
Guest   Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:49 pm GMT
I need to learn English with Scotish accent . Please help.
.   Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:16 pm GMT
Augen zu und durch.....
ashish   Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:24 pm GMT
i want to speak english like a forener
speedfreak   Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:52 pm GMT
i think perhaps by making commentries on passages that you read and liked in books and annotating them, this gives you a great veriety of vocab and especially when you choose poems which are a good chance to learn new words and a way to help you express yourself more and in different ways.!;)
Ranjith   Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:05 am GMT
hello sir,

iam ranjith iam finished my bsc microbiology . iam very intersted to speak in english but i had some grammatical mistake while speaking and also i got nervous in interviews . whats my mistake. can you pls pls pls guide me sir
Peekay   Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:36 pm GMT
I wanna improve my pronounciation. Without this i think english knowledge is tottaly waste.
indrajeet   Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:35 am GMT
hello sir now i am doing mba. I cannot speak in english well, that is why i am always disappoint. I cant remember word while speaking in presentation please give me useful steap my i d is

indra2884@yahoo.co.in
Deval Joshi   Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:33 pm GMT
Sir,

How to learn fluent english .

Call me at 412-250-7082.

Deval Joshi

deval_jo@hotmail.com
YUSUF   Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:27 am GMT
Hai I am a that kind of person who have the feeling to speak english fluently. My friends are good in english some of them are working in "call centers" with the help of their engilsh knowledge i can't give company to them so i need good english fluence so please help.