what are the practical steps to speak english fluently

Kabayan   Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:21 am GMT
Assalamu'Alaikum leena,

From which part of Saudi Arabia are you ?

I'm sure that my country has more Muslim population than yours.

Fortunately, my uncles and aunts are in Mecca Now.
Kabayan   Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:24 am GMT
Hi Pravi,

There are plenty of sanskrit words in Bahasa.
Ren   Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:39 am GMT
<I'm sure that my country has more Muslim population than yours.

Fortunately, my uncles and aunts are in Mecca Now. >

Mecca is indeed a beauiful place to visit. Haven't been there before but from the pictures I love the beauiful Islamist arts and buildings they have over there.

I'm sure your aunts and uncles are enjoying the slights and also the journey they part take as Muslims.
Boy   Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:38 pm GMT
Lol.. I have never been out of my country. It is my wish to visit and meet new people in their countries. As a school kid, I always wanted to see NYC because of the Statute of Liberty. My parents had visited NYC and some parts of California but they didn't enjoy their stay in NYC because they had visited California first and they couldn't erase their first impressions of the state and that's why they say California is the best place to visit and live.

I agree with Ren. Some of Islamic buildings and arts have mesmerzing charm in them. I used to have a picture book of Islamic buildings in the world and I think Spain also had some attarctive Islamic buildings apart from Saudi Arabia.
Pravi   Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:02 pm GMT
<<Hi Pravi,

There are plenty of sanskrit words in Bahasa>>

Hey Kabayan,

I am happy to hear the word sanskrit in this english forum. But sorry, I do not know where is Bahasa. Where are you from? Anyways, good you reminded me of that.

Cheers.
Pravi
Pravi   Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:02 pm GMT
<<Hi Pravi,

There are plenty of sanskrit words in Bahasa>>

Hey Kabayan,

I am happy to hear the word sanskrit in this english forum. But sorry, I do not know where is Bahasa. Where are you from? Anyways, good you reminded me of that.

Cheers.
Pravi
Guest   Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:15 pm GMT
<I'm sure that my country has more Muslim population than yours.>

I'm asumming it's the world's most popluated Muslim country Indonesia.
Joel Gil   Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:53 pm GMT
I want to speak english well in front of the people
Guest   Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:15 am GMT
Pravi
>>I am happy to hear the word sanskrit in this english forum. But sorry, I do not know where is Bahasa. Where are you from? Anyways, good you reminded me of that.<<

I'm sure it is more correct to call this forum as "Forum in English" instead of "English Forum", since this is a General Language Forum.
Bahasa is shortened form of Bahasa Indonesia, means Indonesian language.

>>I'm asumming it's the world's most popluated Muslim country Indonesia. <<

You're absolutely right Guess.
Candy   Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:16 pm GMT
<<I'm sure it is more correct to call this forum as "Forum in English" instead of "English Forum", since this is a General Language Forum. >>

In fact, this is the 'English' section of Antimoon (the 'Languages' section is over there) --> so Pravi is quite entitled to call it an English forum.
Mobee:)   Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:51 am GMT
Leena ...
{ http://www.wendi.com/speaker/html/fear.html }
i hope may be you can get some of what you want .
Kabayan   Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:35 am GMT
<<I'm sure it is more correct to call this forum as "Forum in English" instead of "English Forum", since this is a General Language Forum. >>

it is me who wrote the above line.

>>In fact, this is the 'English' section of Antimoon (the 'Languages' section is over there) --> so Pravi is quite entitled to call it an English forum. <<

You're right Candy ! This is an English section. :-)
the night   Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:17 am GMT
With respect to "by myself" and "myself"

The use of "by" before myself is rather redundant. "Myself," "yourself," and "ourselves" are reflexive pronouns, and it is understood that only you can do the action (on / by) yourself. So why have the by?
celina   Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:01 am GMT
hi i want to talk in english..pls help me
leena   Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:28 am GMT
Rais
I didnt understand what you said or mean please explain more

hi pravi,sorry for being so late i was so busy in my exams at university,but anyways,why are you so confused by my name? its indeed a very original arabic name which means easiness and flexibility! yeah i know India its very huge country..i really love the indian movies that they are full of colours,beautiful dances and tears too.

Sara, nice to meet you here! i think we both from Saudi arabia..Believe me you will get a lot of wonderful advises as i got,this is really a very fantastic forum indeed with very nice friends,wish you all the best.