Does anyone like "a demotivator"?

MrPedantic   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:12 am GMT
Does anyone like "a demotivator"?

How do you think about this shit?

I hate him a lot.

If anyone agree, then post a reply.
defeatist   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:45 am GMT
I like him. He posts realistic views. Let's face it, most of us will never learn English well. Most of us will fail in most we do, and we should be more resigned to this fact. As for Antimoon, most of us will come here, ask a question, read the answer and then forget. It won't make us better speakers, or better in any way whatsoever.
Laura Braun   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:58 am GMT
does he has some complexes or something?
A de-demotivator   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 am GMT
He is a pathethic loser.
cnablis   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 am GMT
Haven't erad much from him lately -- did he just come back?
demotivated   Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 am GMT
He's great. A reality check for the pampered youth of PC Western society. The kids who grow up believing they are perfect in every way and are entitled to anything and everything. The kids who think they're smart because the schools won't let them fail. The kids whose worst possible fear is pain, because apparently to feel pain is a violation of universal human rights.
Keep on demotivating!
realist   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 am GMT
<<Most of us will fail in most we do, and we should be more resigned to this fact.>>

If you set your goals low enough, you can usually achieve them. This is one way to success in life. That's my philosophy.
Laura Braun   Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:15 am GMT
demotivated, you have to come to our school system you will be smashed from that sytem, so much lessons per day, homeworks, learning by heart so much information which is useless, finally teachers are going to ask you in front of the whole class what you learnt from lessons and if you have a chance to survive by the stearing eyes of your classmates , it will be only the beginnging of the day, the next teacher do the same. So it's not a school system it's a way to survive. Students are so demotivated after the second school day most of them just have not chance to survive. Teachers are not teacher they shout at class.
feati   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 pm GMT
I agree with defeatist and demotivated. And I think I speak for most of the people that come here when I say that this thread is worse than all of demotivator's posts combined.
A de-demotivator   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm GMT
I disagree with all his incarnations that have posted here. He's a desperately unfunny attention seeker, who contributes nothing of value to the forum. He should leave and never come back.
Laura Braun   Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 pm GMT
but that's the open forum, people come and go wherever they wish ... there is something called freedom of speech.
A de-demotivator   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 pm GMT
Freedom of speech gives me the freedom to tell other people what to do.
Laura Braun   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:02 pm GMT
KKK   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 pm GMT
Laura Braun, do you think freedom of speech should be limited?
motivated to demotivate   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:10 pm GMT
I wonder if there would be a market for 'demotivational speakers'? I could go around certain organisations giving speeches aimed at demotivating people, rather than motivating them as is customary. I think a lot of people would be intrigued and I could gain a following.