Roots of inequality

Robin Michael   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 am GMT
The roots of inequality

Guns, Germs and Steel Part 2 of 18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se-ina_bhJ0

Not an EU Treaty but a book and television program on Channel Four (UK).

Guns, Germs, and Steel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - 12 Dec
Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies is a 1997 book by Jared Diamond, professor of geography and physiology at the University of California, ...
Overview - Synopsis - Intellectual background - Reception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel - Cached - Similar -

Guns, Germs and Steel - Channel 4 - 12 Dec
The Internet home of Guns, Germs and Steel at Channel 4; includes Guns, Germs and Steel Series and Episode Guides. Visit Channel4.com for more on Guns, ...
www.channel4.com/programmes/guns-germs-and-steel - Cached - Similar -
Wintereis   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:27 am GMT
You can also read the book. Sam name.
Mortifier   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 am GMT
<<You can also read the book.>>

YOU CAN ALSO JUMP INTO A VAT OF BOILING OIL!

<<Sam name.>>

WHO THE FUCK IS SAM?
Robin Michael   Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:19 pm GMT
Dear Wintereis

I read the book when it came out, a long time ago. The other night I was very pleased to see a television series of the same name. I was so impressed when I read the book that I wrote a letter to Tony Wedgwood Benn recommending it.

* I do believe that we have a spell checker !!!

Wedgewood with or without an 'e'?

See: Wedgwood China

http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/specialcollections/exhibits/past/Discoverers/wedgwood.jpg

Tony Benn was the M.P. for Bristol. I went along to a public meeting and I was very impressed with what he had to say. I decided to help him with his campaign. Some people really liked him. Although the campaign as a whole went badly, and he lost.

I recognised some people who had come to the public meeting to disrupt it. Tony Benn was a controversial figure as I am sure Damian will agree! In fact, we a street play celebrating the Queen's Silver Jubilee in which the local resident dressed as Tony Benn appeared as the devil.

All before Damian's time.