Spanish analysis in Asia

Wang Hai Jun   Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:07 pm GMT
"+Fr+ vs -Sp- Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 am GMT
ALTHOUGH SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE ARE WIDELY SPOKEN IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD, ONLY A FEW PEOPLE IN CHINA TRY TO LEARN THEM.........

http://www.lexiophiles.com/english/top-foreign-languages-learnt-in-china

"

I don't care the fight or the debate between Spanish and French.
I only wanna tell u guys that both Spanish and French are not learnt by most Chinese people. What are Spanish or French TV programs or movies attractive to we Chinese?
I can say not so many. But we watch so many Japanese cartoons and Korean soap operas here.
Hispanic   Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:23 pm GMT
Dear Wang Hai Jun,

We all know that Spanish and French are minoritary languages in China.

I don't care, like all the Hispanics, because Spanish is strong and very studied in other countries, like for example USA.

But Visitor and other French fanatics will say that you are a radical Hispanic and he will attack you and Spanish language all day.

<<What are Spanish or French TV programs or movies attractive to we Chinese?>>

Well, I don't care about French, but my language is the second in USA and some telenovelas or soap operas from USA, Mexico, Spain or South America are very famous in some countries.

Not only that, Hispanic and Spanish music are also very famous like Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez or Shakira, for instance.

The same with some American, Latin American or Spanish films with some important actors and directors like Almodovar, Robert Rodriguez, Antonio Banderas, Andy GarcĂ­a, Benicio del Toro, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem or Salma Hayek

Finally, Spanish Liga is one of the most important football leagues in the World.
Hispano   Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 am GMT
Shakira sings in English, at least her most famous songs are in English. She never sings in Spanish when she is when her family in Christmas.