Sex Nationernas Turneringen (Rugby is Sexy!)

PARISIEN   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 pm GMT
Vi älskar rugby!

Rugby är en sport att älska!

Det är lika roligt att spela rugby som att titta på. Spelet är snabbt, tufft och krävande. Tanke och taktik är lika viktigt som styrka och snabbhet. Är du nyfiken på en modern idrott med klassiska anor som sätter vänskap och respekt för regler och motspelarna i främsta rummet? Då skall du prova rugby!

Här kan du hitta information om närmaste klubb eller ta reda på mer om en av världens snabbast växande lagsporter!

http://iof3.idrottonline.se/templates/Workroom.aspx?id=1646
fittslickare   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:25 pm GMT
Sorry, me don't understand dog barking!
lolling Joao   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 pm GMT
It's either Danish, Swedish or Nowegian, not German. The subject is supposed to be rugby.
I like rugby a lot by the way.
Scandinavians do not play rugby welll. In Europe, after the 6 best nations, there's a group of 5 countries with fair rugby: Portugal, Spain, Romania, Georgia and Russia. The level of rugby in Romania and Georgia is impressive. All the other European countries, some of them with good potential as they have tall and strong people lag well behind.

I see the Swedish extension of the link (.se), so the language might be Swedish.
K.   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:54 pm GMT
I don't know Danish, but some of those words are Swedish. If it's Parisien, it's probably Swedish.

Då skall du prova rugby. Without using a translator, I would guess this as "Then you should try rugby."