Wie klingt meine Aussprache?

schlechtes vorbild   Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 pm GMT
hör zu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRZ_acsyYKQ

und wo kann ich 'ne Seite wie anti-moon auf Deutsche finde?

danke
Tom   Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 am GMT
Not bad, not bad at all.

Your "Welt" sounded like "Feld" to me. Your "ch" is a bit off (too much like "sh"). The "ö" ("Schönheit") sounded pretty good to me (I noticed it because it's better than mine :)

Overall I could tell you were trying to speak very carefully. You sounded like a speech synthesizer.
schlechtes vorbild   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:16 am GMT
besser als deiner? was ist deine Muttersprache?

danke für das Kommentar
schlechtes vorbild   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:40 am GMT
Tom = Tomasz Szynalski?

wenn ja, deine englisch ist schön
PARISIEN   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:29 am GMT
Dein "h" (in 'Herz') klingt wie ein hartes "ch".

Diesen Fehler machen oftmals Leute mit slawischer Muttersprache
schlechtes vorbild   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 am GMT
mein Muttersprache ist nicht slawischer. ehrlich, diesen Fehler ich sollte nicht mache. ich versuche noch mal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWekpuxT-ro

"ch" ist unmöglichkeit für mich :(
germanisches girl   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:05 am GMT
I think your Aussprache is extremely sexy. In fact, du machst mich an, du geile Sau!
schlechtes vorbild   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:03 pm GMT
sexy? so ist es?? =) danke schön.
Tom   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:54 pm GMT
Now your "ch" sounds quite good. Your "Sch" in "Schönheit" sounded Austrian. "Silber" starts with a /z/, not /s/. Of course, you're still speaking slowly, which is absolutely fine when you're just beginning to speak.

Your pronunciatione better than that of 99% of learners in Poland. I say you are on the right path to near-native pronunciation. Keep practicing.

BTW, "diesen Fehler ich sollte nicht mache" is wrong. "Ich hätte diesen Fehler nicht machen sollen!" is better. Perhaps some native German speaker will correct me, but I looked up this sentence in my SuperMemo collection, so it should be OK.
schlechtes vorbild   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm GMT
Thanks, Tom. I know s = z, but sometimes I forget. I know I should stop trying to output German sentences until I learn more.

Like I said, your English is great.

One thing that sounds a bit unnatural to American ears is "I say you are the right path..." Try: "I would say you are on the right path" or just "You are on the right path."

And it should be "your pronunciation is," but that one looks like it was just a typo.

I sent an e-mail to your address [edited out by Tom] about learning German. I hope you can respond.
K.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:32 pm GMT
That picture was beautiful. I loved the hues of blue.
pigmnet   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 pm GMT
<<That picture was beautiful. I loved the hues of blue. >>

Ha, that's just one of the standard Windows backgrounds