Choosing between languages related to International Business

The only original Guest   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 am GMT
<<It's not right to covet things that do not belong to you.>>

Wow, another stupid post! I am puzzled because it is almost impossible to say all day illogical and stupid cotations!

And that is said by a French! You want that everybody become member of the Francophonie even when nobody in the country speak French!

If we are strict, only France and Monaco are really Francophone 100%. All other countries are only partially Francophone.

So, you can not give to other people too much lessons, asshole!
D only original visitor   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 am GMT
<< I confirm you. ALL your posts are stupids. Congratulations! It was very difficult.

So, according to your clever post, Dutch is more important than French!

At the same time Norwegian is more important than Dutch!

Finally Luxemburgish is more important than Norwegian!

Wow, what a stupid man! >>

Stupid, you were the one who said that indirectly when you said that Spanish is more important than French because of larger number of speakers when in reality just Hispanic America and Spain use Spanish while French is spoken in 5 continents plus the 200 million speakers of it as an acquired tongue compared to Spanish of 30 million.

If your illogic Chinese is the one to be followed then Chinese and Hindi are more important than English because both have more native speakers even though English like French is spoken in many different parts of the world.
The only original Guest   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 am GMT
Yes but hisponophonic world is still small.
If you do not count bolivians, paraguayans,venezuelans,mexican prostitutes, peruans,colombians.What's left?
D only original visitor   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 am GMT
<< Wow, another stupid post! I am puzzled because it is almost impossible to say all day illogical and stupid cotations!

And that is said by a French! You want that everybody become member of the Francophonie even when nobody in the country speak French!

If we are strict, only France and Monaco are really Francophone 100%. All other countries are only partially Francophone.

So, you can not give to other people too much lessons, asshole! >>

Really, all the Eastern European countries who joined Francophonie have at least 5% fluent speakers of French not counting those who are still studying it. Their French is far better than the English of their compatriots which so basic.

If we are strict, only Castilia and Antioquia are really 100% speaking correct or proper Spanish. All the other speak bastardized Spanish that are closer to Chamorro, Chavacano, and Papiamento.

BTW, when you say partial speakers of French, it means those speak it fluently but not in a regular basis, you stinking and rotting shit!
Vinlander   Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:20 pm GMT
Really, all the Eastern European countries who joined Francophonie have at least 5% fluent speakers of French not counting those who are still studying it. Their French is far better than the English of their compatriots which so basic.

If we are strict, only Castilia and Antioquia are really 100% speaking correct or proper Spanish. All the other speak bastardized Spanish that are closer to Chamorro, Chavacano, and Papiamento.

BTW, when you say partial speakers of French, it means those speak it fluently but not in a regular basis, you stinking and rotting shit!

Counting africa is just plain silly. French africa is the poorest part of africa and has no signs of growth anytime soon.it'll be at least another generation or two before they really become important. Please don't count north africa in that part of the world either, there alot more complicated. By the time that they become a world player, they could be speaking, wolof,swahili,arabic,portuguese, english, chinese, spanish or even a mix of several african languages.
hesperian   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:13 am GMT
Counting hispanic america is just plain silly. hispanic america is the poorest part of western hemisphere and has no signs of growth anytime soon. it'll be at least another generation or two before they really become important. Please don't count philippines in another part of the world either, there a lot more complicated. By the time that they become a world player, they could be speaking, guarani, quechua, aymara, quiche, nahuatl, portuguese, english, russian, french or even a mix of several amerindian languages.
jaques   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:18 am GMT
Френч ис мор импортант зэн Спэниш. Ю Спэниш фэгс уонт уин зис аргумент.
Brandie   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 pm GMT
OP:

There are so many languages for you to choose from. So the best option would be to choose the easiest for you. You want to be impeccably fluent in a language. Otherwise, in business, it's worthless.

So what's most difficult for you: pronunciation? grammar? learning a different alphabet? or memorising huge vocabulary?

aah if vocabulary is your problem go with Pirahã ...

so if you have difficulty with learning a new alphabet you're limited to Western European languages. Germanic or Romance.

grammar. That really depends on what aspects of grammar trouble you.

and pronunciation. If pronunciation is a problem for you, you should probably go with German. It's pronunciation is (I think?) the easiest for an English speaker.
Reality Maniac   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 pm GMT
Some of you argue here about French and Spanish role in modern world, but let me put this my way..Guys if you wanna proof which languages are really important nowadays, just watch Olympic Games - I can hear only French and English during medal ceremonies...
Guesta   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:08 pm GMT
And everybody knows that the Olympic Games drive the world.

Yeah, the Olympic Games and other pretentious things were invented by the French in the XIX century. That's the reason why French is used.
Da Debble   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:09 pm GMT
Dat don't meen nuttin. Spanish be spreading like wildfire. French be unly shrinking everywhere and unly growing in stink African cuntries.
PARISIEN   Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 am GMT
<< Spanish be spreading like wildfire >>

-- Or like the Hispanic medal count in Vancouver.
fraz   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:47 am GMT
<<Some of you argue here about French and Spanish role in modern world, but let me put this my way..Guys if you wanna proof which languages are really important nowadays, just watch Olympic Games - I can hear only French and English during medal ceremonies... >>

I'm pretty sure they dropped French from the last Olympic Games. It still has a presence in the Eurovision Song Contest but just a token one. The importance of French is diminishing, although sheer number of speakers will keep it afloat for a while yet.
Appalled   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 pm GMT
This forum should be titled the "children's forum" --> it is not a language forum, it is an arena of hatred, jingoism and baseless lies for people who have far too much time on their hands!
De Goodle   Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 am GMT
Dat don't meen nuttin. French be spreading like wildfire. Spanish be unly shrinking everywhere and unly disentigrating in stink Hispanic American cuntries.