Countries that are qualified to join La Francophonie

French   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 am GMT
French is spoken in Brazil, but only in favelas.
  Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:17 am GMT
Penetra or $ or Guest,

You are very nervous about your language. Spanish will have the same importance as Tamil in the near future. It will be only a strong regional language.

I say that because it is the REALITY, not to fight just enter the scene like a child all day about which language is more important. All people (including all experts about languages) think the same.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that your language will be in the top five this century due to several demographic, economic and political factors.

There will be a lot of languages more important than Spanish. Not only Telugu, Wu and Miao, but Hottentot, Hiri Motu and probably Sranan Tongo and Tok Pisin. Fang, Bubi and Chuang will have a similar importance to your language.

So, you already have lots of enemies already if you don't stop bashing other languages and use different names including the names of others like Baldwin: Chinese, Hispanics, Arabics, Anglos, Brazilians, Indians, Germans, Japanese and Russians.

Italian people are happy and they don't have an important language.

You can try. Don't worry about French and be happy!
  Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 am GMT
Penetra or $ or Guest,

You are very nervous about your language. Spanish will have the same importance as Tamil in the near future. It will be only a strong regional language.

I say that because it is the REALITY, not to fight just enter the scene like a child all day about which language is more important. All people (including all experts about languages) think the same.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that your language will be in the top five this century due to several demographic, economic and political factors.

There will be a lot of languages more important than Spanish. Not only Telugu, Wu and Miao, but Hottentot, Hiri Motu and probably Sranan Tongo and Tok Pisin. Fang, Bubi and Chuang will have a similar importance to your language.

So, you already have lots of enemies already if you don't stop bashing other languages and use different names including the names of others like Baldwin: Francophones, Chinese, Arabics, Anglos, Brazilians, Indians, Germans, Japanese and Russians.

Tamils are happy and they don't have an important language.
Mr. Guest   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 am GMT
Yes, I am Guest or $, but Penetra is Brazilian, copy-asshole.

Spanish is second, mon ami.

French (14th) and Tamil (19th) have more similar data. The comparison should be between these two languages, moron.

The size of French is similar to Chinese and Indian regional languages such as Wu, Telugu, Tamil or Marathi.

Enjoy the webpage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers
Penetre   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:52 am GMT
Yes, I am not Visitor, stinking and rotting shit.

French is 4th, mi amigo in total number of speakers.

Spanish (6th) and Italian (20th) have more similar data. The comparison should be between these two languages, imbecile.

The status of Spanish is similar to Chinese and Indian regional languages such as Wu, Telugu, Tamil or Marathi.

Enjoy the webpage:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_langues_par_nombre_total_de_locuteurs#Les_langues_les_plus_parl.C3.A9es_selon_Encartahttp:.2F.2Fencarta.msn.com.2Fencnet.2Ffeatures.2Fdictionary.2Fdictionaryhome.aspx
Spanish   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:27 am GMT
Spain has joined the Francophonie summits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francophonie
Penetra   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 am GMT
Where is that reliable source you used for your data? And why do you have to gallicize my nick? Do you have any idea what it's supposed to mean, connasse?
Penetre   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 pm GMT
<< Where is that reliable source you used for your data? And why do you have to gallicize my nick? Do you have any idea what it's supposed to mean, connasse? >>

Just savor the taste of your own peanut "butter"!
SP   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm GMT
Spain should join the Francophonie because FRANCE will rule the world!
Penetra   Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:30 am GMT
Are you completely insane, dude?
Penetre   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:08 am GMT
<< Are you completely insane, dude? >>

Of course not. Maybe you who's insane becuase you're so hungry for attention and just to be noticed you would join the squabble.

And stop acting a self-righteous person here. If there is a huge rivalry between 2 opposing groups in here and you belong to neither 1, just remain neutral and keep your big mouth shut if you're really Brazilian.

Otherwise, I will assume that you're a Brazilian of Spanish extraction.

Keep that on your mind Penetra/JGreco/Guest/Adolfo/Invitado/Colette etc.

BTW, yourdefense mechanism wouldn't work on me.
Penetre   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 am GMT
I hear voices inside me.
Penetra   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:12 am GMT
You mean your hear the voice of the guy who's inside you.
Penetre   Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:22 am GMT
<< I hear voices inside me. >>

You mean you're Guest? And you hear voices from your alter ego like Adolfo/Invitado/Colette/Red Echelon etc.

Not only that, something's spinning inside your head!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Penetra   Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:43 am GMT
Something is indeed spinning inside my head.