Expansion of the EU...

Matematik   Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 am GMT
Should third-worlders like Romanians and Polish have been allowed in? Is it not unfair that these lazy people do nothing and just get paid for by Europe's greater nations?

Also should Turkey be allowed into the EU? Personally I think they're Muslim pond-life with no place in the world, let alone Europe. To allow these untermensch in would be suicide.
Truth speaker   Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 am GMT
<<Should third-worlders like Romanians and Polish have been allowed in?>>

Romania, definitely not. Poland has some hope at least, though scepticism is warranted...

<<Also should Turkey be allowed into the EU? >>

Never in a million years! They could, however, join the African Union, where they would fit in much better.
Baldewin   Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:39 am GMT
The land these Turks occupy (Asia Minor) is interesting for the oil pipelines running through it. This is why Romania and Bulgaria were allowed to join earlier and is why Turkey will be allowed in eventually. Constantinople, however, remains under temporary Islamic occupation, much to my regret.
Baldewin   Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:10 am GMT
Turkish is a nice language though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egHMbVrlu7E
noneuian   Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 am GMT
I suppose if a country is in Europe, it should be allowed in to the EU. This includes such places as Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Andorra, Lichtenstein, Iceland, Vatican, etc.

I suppose you might (or might not) include Turkey, Georgia, Azerbijan, etc. Eventually, maybe even Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan, Kyrgystan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Mongolia, etc. Perhaps the ultimate goal would be to absorb places like Japan, India, China, Indonesia, and even Africa, someday.

The more the merrier.
Baldewin   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:16 am GMT
The influx of Muslims in Europe aids in strengthening the ties between our continent and the Islamic world.
Bovina Bound?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:24 am GMT
<<The influx of Muslims in Europe aids in strengthening the ties between our continent and the Islamic world. >>

Islam will help put an end to political correctness in Europe and the West, and prepare it for the ultimate showdown with China.
Truth speaker   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 am GMT
<<The influx of Muslims in Europe aids in strengthening the ties between our continent and the Islamic world. >>

Who said these "ties" needed to be strengthened in the first place?
And I disagree. The more you hang with them the more you realise they're unpopular for a reason. That can't help strengthen ties.
Baldewin   Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 am GMT
They're unpopular because they voluntarily want to remain at the bottom of scientific progress, even when their countries have massive potential because of their oil.
Turks, on the other hand, are a cocktail of hypernationalism and a meaningless (also nationalist) reveil of the Islam. Even the most meaningless village has a statue of Atatürk in that country and when you read Turkish forums you'll notice only the nice things about the country in exaggerated form. They'll ban you for even asking the question who a poll for instance only shows positive options. This lack of criticism makes the country in the needlessly backward state, they're in and all that due to some inferiority complex.

Now Turks (in my opinion still the more civilized of peoples who have had the idea of picking up Islam, along with Persian) put aside, back to Arabs.
Look at this Saudi desert dweller:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR_ZJ1l2Ozg

He's from the 'Holy Land' of that religion. You can clearly see he's the result of generation after generation of cousin-niece marriages (the lack of choice of partner is nonexistent there). The only subject they talk about in that country is religion and nothing else. Do also notice the ANGER in his voice when he says 'kafur'. Poor man.

Sadly, the political correctness Europe is experiencing makes us to act softer toward such people, which are deemed 'weaker' and in need of 'protection' and 'pampering' (the worm-like behaviour, contradictory as it seems is ironically rooted in a superiority complex). A huge mistake to make, but it's sadly no else. I am polite to my fellow (wo)man, also my fellow muslim (wo)man. I never though, lie to them about how I think once subjects arise. Many spineless ones sadly due, out of fear, out of naivité and also out of the hope it would soften them up.
Baldewin   Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 am GMT
*the needlessly backward state they're in
*choice of partner is nonexistent
Penetra   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 am GMT
I'd rather see it shrink, and I bet my chips on the Germans being the first to finally give up on this bureaucratic drain of their money. The French, of course, will try to prop up the castle of cards, to no avail. Let's give it 15 years more, at most.
apollo   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:37 am GMT
should they have let greece in? they had a pretty good record for 30 years or so but now they're in some deep shit
Zeus   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 am GMT
Yes, Greece is in difficulties. But difficult times are also times for rebirth and new drive. It is time to resurrect the Byzantine Empire. It is time to reannex Turkey and Balkans and Italy.
reality   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 am GMT
yes yes yes, take back southern italy and give rebirth to magna graecia. It's for free!
JJ   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:55 am GMT
No MORE FURTHER EXPANSION OF THE EU... infact it should shrink to only include WESTERN EUROPE....