Spanish

John Lampadere   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 am GMT
i have been to spain in 1995 and i was really surprised to see some really poor people. There are favellas everywhere in spain, especially in the areas aroud Madrid, Barcelona, Pamplona. The people have bad teeth, the kids are playing naked in the streets, no water to wash themselves and nothing to eat. In fact, you can compare Spain to India. I complain these people, because they seem to be nice people, the poverty is so high that most of the spanish have a life expantancy at 61 years old. Some kids were running after me for a piece of bread, the women wash the clothes on a river with is smelly, and there is so much corruption that when you meet a policeman he will tell you to pay if you want to stay alive. Damn it, Spain is in Europe!
Tony   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 am GMT
yes i know i was very surprised 2, amazing!
Kenny   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:37 am GMT
Is this the same in France and Italy? Some friends told me these 3 countries are the most retarded in Europe. they told me the italians and the french are less poor but allways speak with their hands like miserable people, drink some cheap wines and try allways to have an adventure with women in the streets. In fact they told me, do not sit on a bar in France or in Italy, you won't find your wife and your wallet!
Franco   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:09 pm GMT
Wow, didn't know my opinions provoked so much rage. Your hatred is my pleasure.
Penetra   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 am GMT
Can all you folks (yes, that means you too, Franco!) please post your ramblings again in standard English?
Utz from Ulm   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:29 am GMT
<<Can all you folks (yes, that means you too, Franco!) please post your ramblings again in standard English? >>

I always thought that there's really no "standard English". One of the great things about English is that there's no Language Academy to dictate what's right or wrong.

Native English speakers are used to hearing all sorts of unusual words, syntax, and grammar from folks around the world. With English, there's no need to sweat the small stuff -- that's one of the things that makes learning English so easy, compared to other languages.

That being said, you do have to write and say things in manner thats not too far off base, or else it becomes hard to understand.
Franco   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 am GMT
Utz from Ulm

I agree with you. There is no wrong English.
John   Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:59 am GMT
dear Penetra, because your language (english) is a degenerated language for retarded people. It is extremely difficult to learn it. So why don't you fuck yoursrlf? Is is a good syntax?
popo   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 am GMT
where are the moderators? they were fed up, good....
Baldewin   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:35 pm GMT
They're kept in such conditions in order to retain their toughness. Anyway, I have seen poor people in cities like Sevilla or Granada before, but not like you tell it here, buddy. ;-) My own parents still lived way poorer than many of these Spaniards and that was one generation ago. On the Canary Island I have seen misbehaving drunken tourists raising the crime rate, but not as bad as the illegal Saharan negroes did raise it who are stranding there everyday and kicked out when they cause too much nuisance.
Still, it's no worse than some neighbourhoods in Flanders and I still feel much unsafer in let's say Kuregem in Brussels or the 'lower parts' of Charleroi, the ugliest city of Belgium and maybe of Europe (but fascinating because it the Soviet-style ugliness).
Penetra   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 pm GMT
Las españolas somos muy pobres, por eso no usamos bragas.

Por ejemplo miradme a mi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDCnFEVZ5XA
Matematik   Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 pm GMT
<I agree with you. There is no wrong English. >

Franco, no hay mal Espanol. Puedo hablarle como me gusta. Espana es un pais muy pobre, y los gente son muy corto. No como grandes hombres ingles!

Espanol siempre me entiende. Estan acostumbrados a oir mal espanol?
Popol le cul du président   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 am GMT
I have been to Spain last year, the spanish are rude people, uncivilized and 3rd world country. I prefer much more the italians and the french. O my god, spain is the last piece of shit i want to see.
Visitor   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:40 am GMT
I have been to France last year, the French are rude people, uncivilized and 3rd world country. I prefer much more the italians and the portuguese. O my god, France is the last piece of shit i want to see.
popolio il culo dello pre   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:51 am GMT
Visitor, o really? did you think the french were rude? They are a little bet i have to admit. But the spanich don't you thing they are the worst? The portuguese are lovelly people.