How to speak fluent English

Roxy   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:04 am GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm a Japanese girl who wants to speak fluent English. I tried in school for many years to learn English. My writing, reading, test taking, and grammar are not too terrible, but my speaking and listening were always a problem. I've got a foreign teacher now from the USA and he uses the program from www.speak-fluent-english.com for his lessons. I have learned a lot from them. Finally I got a job interview in English for a flight attendant. I got the job. It was my 3rd try with this interview but first time after i got this foreign teacher. He is really good at explaining stuff but this website can be used on your own too if you want to speak fluent English. I know a lot of Asians want to improve in this so I wanted to share a good program. I love Prison Break and now I can watch it without Japanese subtitles. If you have any sites for me let me know.

Thanks,
Roxy
Natalie   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 am GMT
Hi Roxy,

My teacher uses this site too for our class. I'm from France and most of my class really likes it. I personally love it and it's a big coincidence for me that I found it here. What a small world.
I'm surprised it can help Asian students and also French students. I guess language is the same all over the world.
By the way, I love Prison Break too. I can understand too. Haha. Micheal is so handsome don't you think so?
Gemma   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 am GMT
Hi Roxy and Michelle

That site is totally shit you spamming bastards. Prison Break sucks and Micheal looks like a downs syndrome.
US   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:14 pm GMT
I am so-ree, but I donnuto berievu a singuro worudo ob what you saiddo. I beriebu it is just spammu. Be carefuro, donnuto get deceibed by zis scammuruso! Kamehameha!
Roxy   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:28 am GMT
Gemma, suck my lovely fluff please...!!
Yuki   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm GMT
That is a great program. I used it for 5 months and did well on toefl and can speak to native speakers much more better than before
danny russia   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:07 am GMT
Gemma and US's responses had me wailing with laughter.
Matematik   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:57 pm GMT
Have a bit of spine and indulge in your own culture instead of spinelessly sucking up to Americans and British. If the Anglos aren't interested in Japanese films and programmes why the hell should you be interested in theirs? You Asians need to spine up a bit.
Think then type   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:13 pm GMT
Actually quite a few people I know are interested in Japanese and Korean films.

And what is wrong with watching whatever the hell you like? What difference does it make where it came from as long as you are interested in it?
Matematik of my ass   Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 pm GMT
First, are you saying that people shouldn't learn english? Which shows how much of an idiot you are.
Second, have you ever seen how BAD Asian movies are? Seriously! The animes are alright, and they're watched by pretty much a lot of Americans, but the movies? Come on, it's all a bunch of low budget crap with horrendous actors, I'm sorry but japanese actors ARE terrible, and the women in movies aren't that pretty too.

Matematik, what's that, Turkish?
Susan   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm GMT
I'm an ESL teacher and I use this program with my university class and many of my students love it. I've used it for over 2 years. I use some other programs as well as my own material.
I think a lot of students can benefit from this program if they are intermediate to advanced and have a basic understanding of the language.
I agree that people should be allowed to watch whatever movies they want, regardless of which country they are from.
Consistency is key with studying English. Study every day.
Elena   Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:46 pm GMT
Im a english student and want coplayn abowt my shitti ESL teecher called soosan whu uses a crap site that teeches shit english
Representative   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm GMT
Hello, I'm a spokesperson from http://www.speak-fluent-english.com/ and I was told to come to random English discussion forums and create random accounts with different stories to advertise our website. I was also told that that would've been a breeze here on AntiMoon, and guess what, it's totally true! I mean seriously, you don't even have to create an account and you can make some dull-witted half-born retards believe that a website made with Microsoft Publisher by 13 year old kids which even overtly displays a different address in the Window/Tab title actually is legit! That's so f***ing lame!

Hey, what do you mean I blew up our cover? What do you mean I wasn't supposed to say that? WHAT THE F**K DO YOU MEAN I'M FIRED?!