Who is the greatest Brazilian of today?

Maria Braun   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:33 am GMT
I think it's Xuxa.

Do you agree with me?
Describer   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 am GMT
Trying to be the greatest Brazilian is like competing in the Special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded.
Ren, the original one   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:39 am GMT
Christiano Ronaldo.
Paul   Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:16 pm GMT
Mulher melancia
Ren, the original one   Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 pm GMT
Shakira.
Bundinho   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 am GMT
Gisele Bündchen
Not sure   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:39 pm GMT
Probably Gisele. Is Pele alive? Luciano Pires?
kihjgfrhtfhg   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 pm GMT
<<Christiano Ronaldo>>

He's Portuguese... he's way too good looking to be Brazilian.
Penetra   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 pm GMT
Christiano Ronaldo looks cute, but he has a feminine kind of beauty. Not the one that turns me on.
kev   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:28 pm GMT
Varejao, Pele
Penetra   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:55 am GMT
Morena Baccarin
Problematique   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 pm GMT
With a massive labor force and abundant natural resources, Brazil normally has offered a promising environment for foreign investment. But all too often these expectations have proved hollow. Despite its numerous advantages, Brazil has suffered from chronically poor law enforcement, weak corporate governance and extremely high and unpredictable levels of inflation mainly caused by the legacy of an inefficient and corruption-prone government.
Obama is my bMain_Page it   Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:41 am GMT
Problematique,

It seems to me you've been reading you "Economist" issues a few decades belatedly. Brazil hasn't had problems with high inflation for sixteen years now. Although I loathe the term, "corporate governance" in Brazil is as strong, if not stronger in many cases, than in any industrialized Western economy. You do have a point about ineffective law enforcement and corruption-riddled government, event though that has nothing to do with the bouts with hyperinflation in the past.