The West is committING Cultural SUICIDE

Shuimo   Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:41 pm GMT
With the impressive Islamizing process going strong and thorough across the West (excluding the US of course which seems to be having a different sort of problems: Latinizing of the barbarian Spanish-speaking Latinos from backward Latin America) , Shuimo believes that the West is committing cultual suicide as a reslut of its own cultural beliefs and policies and practices, whethe being present or historical!

The very values the West prides itslef on and purports to believe and support are simply backfiring on their beholders: freedom, democracy, equality, imperialism, racism, colonialism, cultural diversity, social Darwinsim...

Let us see how the drama will unfold itself!O(∩_∩)O
Shuimo   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:52 pm GMT
Mathematik same person.
danny in russia   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:44 am GMT
I totally agree. Westerners and Whites are already an endangered species demographically and they will destroy themselves completely by these retarded politically correct, cultural relativist bullshit policies.
Matematik   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:23 am GMT
I think you'll find I am not Shuimo, it's rather sad that people are in denial that finally more and more people are begninning to see the damage that is being done to the West, and particularly Europe. To hide from this fact you pretend to yourself that anyone who doesn't show the same PC views is the same person - maybe you're just hearing voices too?
Joe Public   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm GMT
I'm not sure what Western Culture is. As long as I can binge drink and watch soccer I think things are still ok.
...   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 pm GMT
You don't know what you're talking about.
Anti-Shuimo   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 am GMT
I, Anti-Shuimo believe China's one-child policy is committing suicide
Jasper   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:34 pm GMT
Shuimo, I can see your point, and agree with it to a certain extent, but I don't think Chinese-ization is the answer, either.

Chinese policies involve corruption, repression, and systematic theft of intellectual property as ideals to which to aspire.
Anti-Shuimo   Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:45 am GMT
I agree with Jasper
Admittedly the west is having problems, but China is having BIGGER problems
The west is not the answer, but China is even FARTHER away from the answer