Native English speakers ridiculed?

Franco   Sat May 01, 2010 5:09 pm GMT
I thought English speakers were used to see their language butchered to the point that you just throw at them a string of words without any grammatical coherence and they automatically process the correct sentence . Maybe this is quite a bit of an exaggeration, but one does not need to speak 100% perfect English to be understood. I guess that Irony experiences the same thing when speaking Thai.
Matematik   Sat May 01, 2010 5:13 pm GMT
<<I thought English speakers were used to see their language butchered to the point that you just throw at them a string of words without any grammatical coherence>>

To be honest, I speak shit Spanish, I have only studied it seriously for three months and when I've been to Spain I have never had a Spaniard not understand me and my grammar is shit. My pronounciation, then again, isn't bad at all, but my grammar is poor.
Baldewin   Sat May 01, 2010 5:15 pm GMT
<<Let me repeat, UK has more people living under poverty threshold, that's the reason why alcholism has strong incidence among the British population. Being drunk is the only thing that alliviates their pain and suffering. >>

And to add pain to this injury, the land is full of freckled gingers. They are gingers of the ugly type even! Let such a Briton stand 2 minutes in the Mediterranean Sun and their reddened skin burns off.
By the way, it always cracks me up seeing old rich British ladies go to poor countries (in the Caribbean) and pay for a local 'lover'.
Penetra   Sat May 01, 2010 5:17 pm GMT
<<By the way, it always cracks me up seeing old rich British ladies go to poor countries (in the Caribbean) and pay for a local 'lover'.

>>

Because their cunts are hot as hell.
LOL!   Sat May 01, 2010 10:41 pm GMT
<<I lived in Bangkok for 4 years, what is so surprising about me speaking Thai? My wife is Thai for fucks sake. >>

HAHA! MAIL ORDER BRIDE ALERT!
Irony   Sun May 02, 2010 1:38 am GMT
Whats up LOL? Never been to Thailand have you? Oh and since I met my wife while I was in Thailand how exactly is she 'mail order'?

I never claimed my Thai was 100% but I do speak Thai, enough to be understood in most situations.

Penetra, I'm going to assume your last comment would be considered humorous in Spanish since it made no fucking sense whatsoever in English.

The saddest part of all this is that you are all forced to rely on 'what you have heard....' stories to substitute your lack of actual real-life experience.
Franco   Sun May 02, 2010 2:34 am GMT
Spanish people don't need to visit other countries because all the things that deserve to be visited are in Spain and the rest of countries are inferior.
Irony   Sun May 02, 2010 5:04 am GMT
Thanks Franco, I was hoping you would expose yourself as a narrow-minded , nationalist prick and you performed exactly as expected.

By the way, werent you the one harping on about experiencing other countries/cultures?

Nothing like consistency, is there?
LOL!   Sun May 02, 2010 6:31 am GMT
<<Whats up LOL? Never been to Thailand have you? Oh and since I met my wife while I was in Thailand how exactly is she 'mail order'? >>

You're one of those sick white guys like Edward Teach that goes to Asia to fuck young girls, and even take one home with you!! Not mail order, but only because you went there to pick her out personally!!! SAME THING!! Hahaha! All because you can't get any white ass.
Irony   Sun May 02, 2010 7:03 am GMT
I am Edward Teach you muppet.
"take one home with you" to china? thats my home now?

oh and as I told you previously, my wife is older than me.
LOL!   Sun May 02, 2010 10:36 am GMT
<<I am Edward Teach you muppet.
"take one home with you" to china? thats my home now?

oh and as I told you previously, my wife is older than me.>>

Yeah, the only reason she's still with you is because you're in China. As soon as you get back to the UK it's bye-bye.
Franco   Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am GMT
me likeings englesh ands ims not be bigg good grammars but averybodies under me stands my slaughtered anglash.
Maxwell Blanck   Sun May 02, 2010 3:22 pm GMT
<<Thanks Franco, I was hoping you would expose yourself as a narrow-minded , nationalist prick and you performed exactly as expected>>

The West needs more people like Franco (and Edward Teach) -- too much PC for our own good these days.
one who knows   Sun May 02, 2010 3:47 pm GMT
Edward Teach is just a perverted European tourist who likes young Asians.
Irony   Sun May 02, 2010 3:50 pm GMT
Which argument did I humiliate you in?

I often show people up so dont be offended if I have forgotten you.