Native English speakers ridiculed?

Delenda est Sinae   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 pm GMT
China is poisoning the entire world, in every way you can imagine.
Chinese people are totaly different from us westerners (most of Shuimo's posts here are representative), we have nothing to share. They're xenophobic at patological levels, they want to expand, they think they're best and the world is there for them to take. For the time being they're expanding thru purely economic and finantial ways, but inevitably we'll clash. A future war against China is unavoidable, and we just can't afford to loose. So...
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 pm GMT
Franco, your view on Tibet is extremely skewed which is of little surprise considering you have never actually met any Chinese or Tibetans.

The idea that life has improved for them is quite literally an outright lie.

They are simply being controlled by a foreign power.

And even if everything you said was true it would still fail to justify the senseless slaughter of unarmed protesters.

The Chinese have no right to force others to adopt their practices.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:47 pm GMT
Irony, obviously you have traveled very little , and I bet that your travel to China is just product of your imagination. You ate too much meat of English cows with Bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known in Spain as "vacas locas" meat. LOL.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:50 pm GMT
<<The idea that life has improved for them is quite literally an outright lie. >>

Ok, compare standard of living of Tibetans under monks' regime and under Chinese control. Every single parameter has improved, like literacy, which has risen from 0% to more than 90%. Only monks were allowed to read and write among other things. It is a shame that people like you care more about poor dogs in China and fanatic monks of Tibet. No wonder why many people blame the Westerners for being hypocrit.
Uk.   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 pm GMT
Franco ..haha.. Don't get angry now. Pop a bollock or a cock in your mouth, you will feel a little bit better...

Sometimes I think English food is boring or shit, so I go out for a Takeaway, Indian / chinese or even a pizza..!! I love it.

You spanish people won't go near an Indian or a chinese takeaway / restaurant because you don't trust them, your all so paranoid and shit scared incase you catch germs its pathetic.. haha.
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm GMT
Franco, repeating my arguments is the act of a desperate and unimaginative man.

Its quite clear that I have far more travel experience than you, due to the fact I have not been back to Europe for over 5 years and you have never left. However in your case I believe this to be for the best. Travelling would expose you to the reality that would shatter your bizarre self-delusions about the importance of Spanish and Spain. I highly doubt you could ever fully recover from this trauma.
But heres an idea, why dont you apply for a job overseas as a Spanish teacher?.....oh thats right! Because nobody is fucking interested in learning it.
If Spain is so great perhaps you could return some of that EU funding?
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 pm GMT
Now compare the amount of people cut down in sporadic bursts of automatic weapons fire. yes, exactly.

China eh? fucking lovely bunch.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 pm GMT
English restaurants don't exist, people prefer to eat regurgitated shit by a cow instead. Did you ever see an English restaurant in France or in USA? On the other hand Spain has the best chefs and restaurants in the world. Tell me an important English chef for example. it's not a matter of "you have to like Spanish things", it's just a fact. English people maybe good at drinking wine, but not at cooking.
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm GMT
Franco, there are three 'authentic English restaurants' in this shithole northern china city alone. guess how many Spanish? yes, exactly.

Spain has the best chefs and restaraunts? you read that in a fucking tour guide?

Franco, stay in Spain, the real world will devour you whole.

Nobody in my years of travel has displayed the slightest interest in spain, you are yesterdays news.
Uk..   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:10 pm GMT
Bloody hell Franco, you have never been out of spain have you..? The best chefs are from spain..? Dream on..!!

There are so many top chefs In the uk, the list would be massive. Chefs with michelin stars on their restaurants are rife in london. check google franky bollocks.

You need to travel a bit Mr. Because your living in the stupid spanish bubble..!! All that spanish people like to do is to follow and copy off everyone and everything around them..!! your 10 Years behind other countries Wanko..!!
Blabbermouth   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:30 pm GMT
Why does Irony live and travel in China and Asia if he dislikes their customs so much? I'm guessing it's for purely work related purposes only.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 pm GMT
I love driving these hooligans mad. You said about Michelin guide? Ok, let's see what Wikipedia has to say about this:

Spain: 6 restaurants awarded with three stars

UK: 3 restaurants awarded with three stars.

Spain has double the restaurants awarded with highest score and it is a country with half the population UK has.

Also note that UK restaurants awarded by the Michelin guide are run by foreign chefs, not English. Some of them are Spanish indeed.

But I was not talking about haute cuisine anyways, but about food average joe eats in UK. It is pure shit. In Spain people eat much better and denying that is like denying the Earth spins around the Sun.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_restaurants_%C3%A9toil%C3%A9s_par_le_Guide_Michelin
Baldewin   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 pm GMT
Basque country is especially renowned for its restaurants.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 pm GMT
Also one has to take into account that the Michelin Guide is made by the French connoisseurs, which are not specially generous with Spanish cuisine but still Spain gets more first class restaurants than UK or even Italy. Also Spain has won many awards in this field like best champagne in the world and best foie-gras.
Uk   Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 pm GMT
UK has won the best fish'n'chips award. Take this!.