No Names, Please

Friend of Antimoon   Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 pm GMT
Antimoon is full of language people. Are you a student? A teacher? A linguist? A language lover? Use languages in your profession? Tell us about yourself. You can use any language, but no names please.
guessed   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:26 pm GMT
don't forget the trolls
student   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:30 pm GMT
Is trolling on forums like Antimoon an effective method of practising English?.
a demotivator   Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:16 am GMT
I'm a demotivator. My aim is to help people realize that their goals will never be realized.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 am GMT
I am a smug bastard, confident in my own superiority over the lesser-born(Chinese, Spanish..etc.)

My aim is very similar to demotivators on the whole.

I find it cruel that people let the Chinese and Spanish aspire to be human, it fills them with false hope.
Troll   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am GMT
I am a troll. My aim is to have fun by posing either as a French either as a Spanish fanatic (mainly when the forum is heavily moderated; Spanish-French war is the only form of trolling accepted here) or by flaming (when moderators aren't around).
doomsayer   Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:31 pm GMT
<<a demotivator>>

Nice to see that you're still here -- haven't seen too many of your posts lately. (Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places, though.)
BB   Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:58 pm GMT
Realize = realise... use the "correct English" people not that creol American language.
Visitor   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 pm GMT
I am a Fanatic French of 19 years old and I have a dog named "Franco" and a monkey named "Phonie".

I am student. I want to study French and to spread the most beautiful World language on all Africa.

I am gay (Blacks, Arabics and Hispanics have incredible dicks and gorgeous bottoms) but I prefer the animals.

They suck very well. It is addictive. I recommend you to buy a dog and several bottles of mermelaid.

Well, I am very happy because I want to live in Africa with a lot of Blacks and Animals around me.
danny in russia   Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:24 pm GMT
BB, for your information, -ize is now preferred to -ise even in that obsolete version of English spoken on that small insignificant rainy island you have wet dreams about.
BB   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:31 pm GMT
Shut up danny, you are a sad illiterate unemployed homosexual that lives in a small insignificant bubble in the third world and dreams up shittiness all day long.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 pm GMT
Well, I am very happy because I want to live in Africa with a lot of Blacks and Animals around me.

That is a redundance.