New theory

Franco   Fri May 14, 2010 2:53 pm GMT
Scientist would have discover the new gene HG-4147-Y. It marks the negroid descent among populations. It is about 100 % in Africa, 99 % in latin America, 98 % in Spain and Portugal, and about 0 % elsewhere. Would it be a confirmation of what everybody had sensed, that spaniards are not really european ?
Upperclass   Fri May 14, 2010 3:35 pm GMT
I didn't heard about this gene. But I don't see in which way it would be a new theory.
Jose Antonio   Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm GMT
Spaniards are not really European.
British neither.

That explains why they conquered the World whereas true Europeans are just unimportant in History or anything else, really.

They are just like faggots, who think that they are important and the truth is that nobody gives a fuck about them.
Many of them are real faggots, actually.

Europe = FaggotLand
Jose Antonio   Fri May 14, 2010 4:02 pm GMT
Which is the reason I have a Spanish name. My ancestors were raped by the Spanish, and now I know nothing about them. I am just a half-breed! Yay! Now to go eat my deep-fried McDonald's brand Nike shoes!
Antonio Diego Salvador de   Fri May 14, 2010 4:03 pm GMT
Spanish people are fare more superior than european peoples, african descent or not. Science has proved that olive oil and paela give strength and health.
We will conquer the world, and make England becoming a nuclear essays zone (with maintaining the local population of course).

Armada will be revenged ! Madre de dios !
Jose Antonio   Fri May 14, 2010 4:31 pm GMT
>>We will conquer the world>>
Spaniards have already conquered the world and ruled it for over 3 centuries. No other nation in History can boast that.

<<Armada will be revenged>>
Do you mean the "English Armada" sent to the Iberian coast by Queen Elizabeth I of England in 1589, that resulted in an embarrassing defeat and a humiliating withdrawal with heavy losses both in English lives and ships?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
Franco   Fri May 14, 2010 4:39 pm GMT
the craddle of the celtic peoples is in spain.
Franco   Fri May 14, 2010 4:43 pm GMT
And I was Galician.
Antonio Diego Salvador de   Fri May 14, 2010 4:44 pm GMT
(complete) de la Hacienda del Sol de la MananĂ£ su la Cordillera del Levante.

Yes, it was a true humiliation for the stupid pudding eaters. One day, tea-drinkers will supply us to teach them spanish and to eat paella without vomiting.
Franco   Fri May 14, 2010 4:47 pm GMT
Why the accent on the a? Are you Portuguese?
Wayne (not from Spain)   Fri May 14, 2010 9:53 pm GMT
<<Why the accent on the a?>>

You have to admit that the accent looks cool, though.
No   Fri May 14, 2010 10:13 pm GMT
Celts entered Europe from outside of it and eventually settled down in Central Europe, around what is now Switzerland and southern Germany, they weren't born in the Iberian peninsula.
la paranoia   Sat May 15, 2010 2:17 am GMT
Celts is just the name given to the millenarian tribe of the Neanderthals, that at one point populated most of Europe, until the arrival of the Cro-magnon from Africa.

They were exterminated in great numbers by nasty Cro-magnon diseases, except for the few that took refuge in the westernmost part of Europe (Iberia and Britain).

After a few centuries they developed immunity and eventually mixed with the Cro-magnon producing the hybrids that were to conquer every corner of the world.
+++   Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 am GMT
Spics, Portugueses and Wops are European only by sufferance, but we still love them. I couldn't live without gaspacho, sherry and lasagnas!
Admiral Carlos   Sat May 15, 2010 4:57 am GMT
I think the poster was actually referring to the Spanish armada.
You know....the one where we totally got our asses handed to us and ended up without a navy?