Does EU prepare collapsing?

Carlos I de EspaƱa   Mon May 17, 2010 6:30 pm GMT
And on the other hand, there are only about 50,000 Spaniards resident in Great Britain.

That's odd, don't you think?
That the citizens of a Third World country would not go to a First World paradise that is just 2 hours away by plane?

Spaniards can live and work there legally, no problem at all.
Why would that be, then?
Hummmm ...

Whereas the citizens of a First World country are flocking to a Third World hell by the dozens of millions.
How weird ...
Adam   Wed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm GMT
I think Britian should just get OUT OF THE EU before it's too late. The whole thing is going collapse pretty soon.

The British were clever enough to not adopt the Euro. As Greece burns, the British just watch and say: "We told you so." Britain's Euro-enthusiasts have been remarkably quiet recently.
Mamma mia   Wed May 19, 2010 8:46 pm GMT
Italy like Greece. hahaha.
German   Thu May 20, 2010 12:43 pm GMT
Portugal and Spain will be the next ones.... They have such a bad economy..Ireland and Great Britain will probably follow them...
Baldewin   Thu May 20, 2010 4:26 pm GMT
UK also is becoming more and more a Muslim stinkhole. They have even implemented some Shari'a courts because Pakistani coming from the lowest castes would've used violence and set the country afire of they didn't give in to their demands. The locals have become so effeminate and invertebrate that the chance the UK will become entirely Muslim has become a surety now. Probably within 20 years it'll become Sunni Islamic after one Unglorious Revolution.
France will by then become more and more aggressive and annex Flanders, for it wants to have control of our harbour. This is why they've switched Flanders with Wallonia on TF1.
John Moorhouse   Thu May 20, 2010 9:57 pm GMT
I would rather live under Sharia than allow England to go the way of Flanders which has had half of it's land annexed and turned into Francophone sinkholes in France and Wallonia.
Franco   Thu May 20, 2010 10:51 pm GMT
Flanders has not gone Francophone, only the city of Brussels. Wallonia always was French speaking.